• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lawrence Wong will write letter for Bangla Md Sharif Uddin?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Singaporeans who are furious can always leave Singapore.
pm-lee1.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cb bangla really thought he a sinkie after working here for your few years.
if you open legs wide and always let him cum in pussy, after a while he will cum everywhere - in your anus, mouth, even your nostrils. shit skin of every conceivable smell and dimension knows it. And being typically shit skin they will exploit it. I worry if they don’t

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
For 1 bangla wp worker who is unjustly treated and terminated ,there are thousands of sinkee workers who are unfairly treated and terminated.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, nobody force this fucker to come to Sinkieland. He came here on his own free will. So he has got to fucking suck it up. Not happy? Then just fuck off back to where he came from.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, nobody force this fucker to come to Sinkieland. He came here on his own free will. So he has got to fucking suck it up. Not happy? Then just fuck off back to where he came from.
they only fuck their mothers, they don’t even know their way home

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt even with extension, he can find a job. Deportation is inevitable.

On the other hand, not bad that LW bothered to write appeal for him. If it was OyK, he would have asked the bangla “did you get your covid booster jab?”

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt even with extension, he can find a job. Deportation is inevitable.

On the other hand, not bad that LW bothered to write appeal for him. If it was OyK, he would have asked the bangla “did you get your covid booster jab?”
that’s what I said, all it takes is for Laolan to grant him a sneak peek at his pair of white panties. Don’t blame the snake when he rapes you