• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM - I am sorry

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hp5KvzT6LnU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As LKT says in one of the rallies, if he had the authority to fire Wong Cunt Seng, he would be PM already.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who accept an apology from a 4 million $ minister paid with our tax payer money will be the biggest dumbass.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Pinkie the Greatest PM on Earth .Sorry ? What do u mean actually ?
Come 7-5-2011 Polling Day, I am going to use my secret and poweful weapon (Poll Card ) to stab at the heart of the PAP Vampire by Marking a X beside the Opposition.
Vote Opposition ! Vote Opposition ! Vote Opposition !

quincey_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this elections going to be decided by the Prime Minister saying sorry a couple of days before the election itself? Are we Singaporeans so deprived of humility from our leaders that a simple sorry will bring us to our knees? I earnestly hope not.

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you read the details underneath LSL's apology, there's nothing

basically throws everything back on the people and has an entrenched and unshaken mindset that 'its a price to pay for PAP's runaway economic success'