• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pls help to identify these few sinkies prankster

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://202.157.174.100/20090425-ss-sushiprank/Player.html

Sakae Sushi told My Paper that they have spoken to the authorities and are deciding on actions to take.

The restaurant chain is also working on a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system which monitors the duration of individual items on the conveyor belts and staff are trained to identify contaminated food.

In their statement, Sakae Sushi said:

“In response to the incident, we have already spoken to the relevant authorities and are still deciding on the actions to take.

“This video was taken at least two years ago at our Heeren outlet and we have moved out of Heeren since February 2008.

“Kitchen and service crews at Sakae Sushi have also gone through rigorous training programs and are trained to inspect the food on the conveyor belt.

“Food items which look suspicious will be removed immediately. This has proven to be very effective as we do not have any victims of similar foul play so far.

“Currently, we are also working on the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system which offers real-time tracking that allows us to monitor the duration of each individual items on the conveyor belts.

“As a general rule of thumb, cooked and raw items on the conveyor belts will be discarded after circulating for a period of an hour and 30 minutes respectively.

“Food safety and the health of our consumers have been our utmost concerns since the beginning of our operation.”

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a very unpleasant experience today at the Sakae Sushi in Gurney

Plaza, Penang.
Date 23rd April 2009
Time: 1:30pm – 2:00pm

I decided to have lunch at Sakae restaurant because the shop front looks very modern and the menu is very well designed as well as offering a lot of choice and variety. I was seated at the restaurant at 1:30pm and left at 2:00pm. My order was Hamachi sushi, Unagi rice and tea set (promotional item) and a salmon sushi plus a hot tea once I sat down.
The salmon sushi came first and it was a good start. Then came the second item, it was the hamachi sushi, my favourite. However, the hamachi looked pretty bad, it didnt look a tad bit fresh at all. The colour has gone greyish and it smelt!!! I promptly returned it but was given a rather nasty look by one of the black suited waiters. Then 10 mins later, my unagi rice and tea set came. The unagi and rice was COLD. Worse of all, the tea tasted SALTY!! At first I thought this is some kind of speciality tea. Then I compared with the tea bag I had earlier on, it was the same!!! So I knew right away that my tea has undergone some sort of \”modification\”. A prank should I say. It was totally and utterly a very unprofessional act by the staff and I promptly pointed it out to the manager on duty. I paid the bill and left the restaurant immediately. Worried if there will be another prank thrown at me.
Absolutely an unacceptable service and act from a restaurant in Penang. I hope this will draw their attention to the issue. Regret to send this feedback here. I just hope that it will not happen to any of my friends or families and public in Penang.

A feedback has also been sent to the Management.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SUKU Sushi...are disguised Japanese fine dining for the lesser mortals, what can you expect from this class of diners? ha ha ha ha

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main culprit is already exposed. the guy's name is leonard, a bf2 gamer in SG team before, poly grad waiting for enlistment.

He was exposed and condemned, then someone post to stomp, then the paper follow the news. Papers are getting all the news from internet, which is like 3-4 days slower.

In fact he made a new account in the forum to defend himself, and eventually apologise for his act.