• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please don't disturb my family

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,if you are reading this thread,may i ask you not to disturb my family?thanks.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,if you are reading this thread,may i ask you not to disturb my family?thanks.

axjmvs.jpg

:oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you all steady huh,when i kanna left right centre,still add fire to oil,must learn...hur...hur...

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all steady huh,when i kanna left right centre,still add fire to oil,must learn...hur...hur...

My poor fellow you are obviously stressed and trying to let out steam here, although you are not telling us what's about. I just want to shake your hand and tell you to be strong and get on with life. We all have problems at this time under this greedy selfish corrupt and incompetent regime.

Don't know what's your problem but can be understood even if you don't tell us.

We need to motivate each other. :-)

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, TS can see dead forummers and wants them to stop haunting him/her. But the only way to stop the haunting is to get rid of a certain old man so that they can finally rest in peace. :biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you studied hard, got yourself a good career and behaved then maybe you wouldn't be found in such a rut today.

Probably you had to entertain powerful visitors in your humble dwelling and got into trouble because you were tactless and you ran out of coffee beans and tea leaves.

Please reflect on your actions.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, TS can see dead forummers and wants them to stop haunting him/her. But the only way to stop the haunting is to get rid of a certain old man so that they can finally rest in peace. :biggrin:

Why do you people revel in violence and getting rid of harmless senior citizens who gave so much to society during their prime years and getting nothing in return?

This is the 21st Century and everyone has a right to life and to determine their fates and fortunes.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you people revel in violence and getting rid of harmless senior citizens who gave so much to society during their prime years and getting nothing in return?

This is the 21st Century and everyone has a right to life and to determine their fates and fortunes.

As I can't see dead forummers, I consulted a medium to check with them about your question. Their reply is that you are spouting bullshit and the old man has taken way more than his fair compensation from society for his contributions (and still, the leeching has not stopped). They also said that this is the 21st century and although they live in a different realm, they are entitled to criticise and curse anyone they want to. I hope you are satisfied with their reply, if not, you can either contact the TS or I can give you the contact of the medium. :smile:

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am truly amazed :eek:

TS posted 1 simple altho nonsensical sentence and you gents managed to come up with sooooooo many creative replies :biggrin:

Uniquely Sinkapor :biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
\

No head no tail, how to pity you. You are not doing any kindness by telling us, we are puzzled.

No lah... just be nice and accede to his request lor...don't disturb his family.

TS, don't worry about me. Don't know u and ur family to disturb :biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I can't see dead forummers, I consulted a medium to check with them about your question. Their reply is that you are spouting bullshit and the old man has taken way more than his fair compensation from society for his contributions (and still, the leeching has not stopped). They also said that this is the 21st century and although they live in a different realm, they are entitled to criticise and curse anyone they want to. I hope you are satisfied with their reply, if not, you can either contact the TS or I can give you the contact of the medium. :smile:

Nah, it's just all words and views. They are crazy and the gods must be crazy too. My bomoh and I had a laugh when I got him to help look into it. We concluded from what he told me that some dead people (not all) tend to be just as clueless as live people especially in terms of politics.