• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

play badminton until collapse

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is a vaxxed, you will know why.
This is a new normal
They even had this thingy installed in every HDB block before the vaccine was rolled out:

aedbacc4ef0b7d842b7a09fb11505ef7a55.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I heard of a few guys died after badminton. not on the court. walked back to the locker room and collapsed

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard of a few guys died after badminton. not on the court. walked back to the locker room and collapsed
There were cases of young footballers, below the age of 30, who collapsed on the field while strolling around waiting for the ball, and not while furiously running.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, if you were past 30 years old, you must agah agah when you play badminton. If you were past 40 years old, better not play. Past 50 years old, it's called alternative euthanasia.

But thanks to vaccine, it's now a level playing field.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, if you were past 30 years old, you must agah agah when you play badminton. If you were past 40 years old, better not play. Past 50 years old, it's called alternative euthanasia.
The last time I took part in an Old Boys football game at my former school was at the age of 52. The goalkeeper made a routine dive to save a goal bound shot and fractured his arm. Thankfully, none of my other teammates had cardiac arrest, but we stopped organising that annual match after that.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you do, just ask yourself if your action is what your body is designed for.
Running 100m?
Sky diving?
Football?
Badminton?
If not, stick to walking and the occasionally running away from a fight.
Live longer.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is a vaxxed, you will know why.
This is a new normal
If he is vaxxed, highly likely. I think the people around him (most likely vaxxed too) will pretend to be surprise (hoping and wishing it will somehow blunt the effect) and start pushing the reason as to why he collapsed due to heat stroke, not enough sleep, jerking off too much, overtrained, weather is too hot, smoking, drinking, eat too much junk food, etc.... it can be anything but never the wuhan virus garbage zham... why? Sunk cost fallacy because they themselves are multiple vaxxed too perhaps even more than the guy who collapsed..... if they admit (deep down inside they do and they are aware), they will be in the state of overwhelming anxiety for their stupidity....

Singapore is in a dire need for babies and they are injecting this wuhan virus garbage zham into the young people including near reproduction age NSF. What will happen to their health, reproductive system? Is there an astronomically increase in stillborn after they have been injected with the wuhan virus garbage zham?

Next why are babies being injected with so much childhood vaccines and now also include the wuhan virus garbage zham? MMR, Hep B, DTaP, VAR, IPV, etc. Is there a corelation between the increase in childhood vaccines and the overwhelming increase rate of autism, down syndrome, etc...? They know the answers but they still do it to enrich the 1%......

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I am past 60, I played 2 -3 times a week. Won a doubles tournament a few years ago. Been lucky so far.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks buibui type should have know when to stop...badminton is a farking strenous sport designed to cause sudden stress to your heart whenever you need to retrieve the shuttlecock quickly. Not forgetting it will place maximum stress on your back, knees and ankles, LOL.