• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoyland - a country with NO pride and damn proud of it!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philippines welcomes Hong Kong ruling on maids
Posted: 30 September 2011 1414 hrs

phpDhoLn7.jpg

MANILA: The Philippines on Friday welcomed a Hong Kong court decision that could allow foreign maids to settle permanently in the Chinese territory, saying it was a victory for equal rights.

"It is a step forward in recognising the rights of migrants," Philippine Vice President Jejomar Binay, who is also the presidential adviser on overseas workers, said in a statement.

"Overseas Filipino workers have contributed to the economies of their host countries and the decision recognises their contributions."

A Hong Kong court on Friday ruled a law banning foreign maids from settling permanently in the city was unconstitutional. There are more than 137,000 Filipino domestic helpers working in Hong Kong.

The legal action was brought by Evangeline Banao Vallejos, a Filipino domestic helper who has lived in Hong Kong since 1986.

Philippine activist group Migrante International, which represents Filipinos working overseas, also praised the ruling, saying it helped boost the status of domestic helpers who were treated as inferiors abroad.

"The ruling gives them equality. Domestic helpers are not really seen as equals in countries where they work," Garry Martinez, chairman of Migrante, told AFP.

"The important thing is that their rights are being recognised after so many years of working."

But Martinez said Hong Kong authorities would likely react to the ruling by tightening their laws to make it harder for Filipinos to get permanent residency there, as other developed economies had done.

About nine million Filipinos -- 10 per cent of the population -- work abroad, earning more money in a wide range of skilled and unskilled sectors than they could in their impoverished homeland.

- AFP/ck

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got which country in the world welcome a ruling that their exported labour can obtain residency status???

106.jpg

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong.. Everyone needs a home and a place to feel a certain level of acceptance. End of the day...This individuals are maids, It pretty obviously that they have a hard time back home and getting out of poverty will be a good thing for this people. Its not easy being a Modern day slave far away from your Family, Friends and esp your Children.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong.. Everyone needs a home and a place to feel a certain level of acceptance. End of the day...This individuals are maids, It pretty obviously that they have a hard time back home and getting out of poverty will be a good thing for this people. Its not easy being a Modern day slave far away from your Family, Friends and esp your Children.

Nothing wrong? when your country encourages you to take up foreign PR, there's definitely something wrong. they must be so ashamed of their own home to do that.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is truly sad. This nation was far far ahead of all other nations during the pre-ASEAN era and immediately during the ASEAN era. It was doing very well until the Marcos Dynasty started taking root. With this disease came the downfall of the Phillipines. The once wealthy exporter of rice and sugar started to crumble and things became worse recently. The police and army pride themselves as great people. In actual fact they are "day-light" robbers, off-duty criminals and pimps. The army top heirachy may wear 5 stars on their shoulders but everyone knows how they support the Abu Sayyaf and other criminal elements. The way they handled the bus-jacking which resulted in many deaths is disgraceful. Their presidents of the past only know how to say the following; "Our mighty mili tari will krush the rebels."
What pride they have today. Nothing. Their people are swarming other nations in multitudes and are the worst-behaved lot everywhere. The men may "love" thier short ladies for a purpose but in truth no one like them for they have no self-pride in them.
They talk aloud. Their English is incomprehensible. I heard one Pinay talking over the phone to her friend (possible a local man). The following is the conversation:-
Pinay: Halllo love you darling. My pappy and mammi will be hahppy to see you. Oh yes that is a FARK. I amm going to da chorch. Don't farget to sund da money.
Never ever visit that country if you value your life and property.
People there have no electricity, broken homes and travels in run-down jeepneys, while the rich ones zoom around in Porsches.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philippines welcomes Hong Kong ruling on maids
About nine million Filipinos -- 10 per cent of the population -- work abroad, earning more money in a wide range of skilled and unskilled sectors than they could in their impoverished homeland.

Only in Spore, Pinoy sex workers at Orchard Towers, Katong, Boat Quay and Duxton are considered as skilled workers by those PAP bastards...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love pinay, 台妹, 港女 and southeast Asian girls in general (except ugly Sinkies). :smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Philippines, Sri Lanka and Ghana were the favourities post independence. South Korea did even have a per capita income above Ghana. All went to the dogs.

It is truly sad. This nation was far far ahead of all other nations during the pre-ASEAN era and immediately during the ASEAN era. It was doing very well until the Marcos Dynasty started taking root. With this disease came the downfall of the Phillipines. The once wealthy exporter of rice and sugar started to crumble and things became worse recently. The police and army pride themselves as great people. In actual fact they are "day-light" robbers, off-duty criminals and pimps. The army top heirachy may wear 5 stars on their shoulders but everyone knows how they support the Abu Sayyaf and other criminal elements. The way they handled the bus-jacking which resulted in many deaths is disgraceful. Their presidents of the past only know how to say the following; "Our mighty mili tari will krush the rebels."
What pride they have today. Nothing. Their people are swarming other nations in multitudes and are the worst-behaved lot everywhere. The men may "love" thier short ladies for a purpose but in truth no one like them for they have no self-pride in them.
They talk aloud. Their English is incomprehensible. I heard one Pinay talking over the phone to her friend (possible a local man). The following is the conversation:-
Pinay: Halllo love you darling. My pappy and mammi will be hahppy to see you. Oh yes that is a FARK. I amm going to da chorch. Don't farget to sund da money.
People there have no electricity, broken homes and travels in run-down jeepneys, while the rich ones zoom around in Porsches.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. Half the time trying to catch what they are saying. They cheats and yet claim to be a Catholic Christians but neber read the Bible instead go church to socialize only. If the read the Bible they will neber cheat. They are a fake Christian.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
But sinkies had their ass screwed with pride daily.

Screw your mother cheebye. I loon you sepeh koo. Everything also sinkie, who or what the fuck are u? The more you talk the more I love Singapore. My S$ go change baht can screw many Thai daughters cheebye. Thats your Thailand. So great is it? Watch world cup free is it? Its paid by my S$ fucking their daughters cheebye. In Singapore, we dont sell daughters cheebye to watch world cup for free. We can afford to pay. Small matter. Better than selling your daughters fucking cheebye just to watch world cup. Fuck off to Thailand if you can. They dont even want your lanjiao LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screw your mother cheebye. I loon you sepeh koo. Everything also sinkie, who or what the fuck are u? The more you talk the more I love Singapore. My S$ go change baht can screw many Thai daughters cheebye. Thats your Thailand. So great is it? Watch world cup free is it? Its paid by my S$ fucking their daughters cheebye. In Singapore, we dont sell daughters cheebye to watch world cup for free. We can afford to pay. Small matter. Better than selling your daughters fucking cheebye just to watch world cup. Fuck off to Thailand if you can. They dont even want your lanjiao LOL

tok so much to him for fuck? at end of day...he is also residing here...nah beh...he tok abt balls..he shld go lead by xample n fuck off to Thailand ...

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By William Pesek - Feb 14, 2012

It is often a fool’s errand to predict turning points in the more erratic Asian economies. Nowhere is that truer than the Philippines, whose greatest consistency seems to be disappointing the optimists...............

One in four Filipinos (PGDYTY) lives on less than $1.25 a day. The Occupy Wall Street movement harps on the 1 percent. In the Philippines, it’s more like the 0.01 percent of politically connected citizens who reap the spoils of growth. ............

Of course, the Philippines (PHLFUDRT) has demonstrated a unique ability to scuttle the most virtuous of cycles. All too often, its eccentricities pop up to remind investors why it’s often called the “Sick Man of Asia.” This track record is a big reason the Philippines is rated BB by Standard & Poor’s and Ba2 by Moody’s Investors Service. Both ratings are the second- highest for junk bonds.

Credit raters are perhaps too busy downgrading the top 10 economies to reward progress in the smaller ones. Investors who act in anticipation of Philippine upgrades are unlikely to regret it. Sometimes, foolishness has its benefits.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...-man-of-asia-commentary-by-william-pesek.html

Having worked in Pinoyland, I fully agree that its foolish to invest in the Philippines and even more foolish to import people from there to screw up your own country.
He oulined 4 reasons why Noynoy Aquino will do well-which you can read in the article if interested.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember the ads:

[video=youtube;p2VkApIHD4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2VkApIHD4I[/video]

[video=youtube;HSQSOfc_2Bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSQSOfc_2Bg[/video]