• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy Power: Jolibee buys over Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for US$350m!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cayenne 1st no? then macan gave 2nd stage extra boost.
cayenne not very popular as it’s full size suv. macan took off as it’s a compact suv. more versatile in city and cuntry roads. plus more popular with couples and small families with higher household incums - the most desirable market segment.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
cayenne not very popular as it’s full size suv. macan took off as it’s a compact suv. more versatile in city and cuntry roads. plus more popular with couples and small families with higher household incums - the most desirable market segment.
Cayenne Turbo is a piece of Art.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many sinkie food joint as big as jolibee? Snd dare to comprain philippine food sucks.

This Chinese Pinoy is business savvy but that does not say anything about the popularity of Pinoy food. Pinoy food sucks. The day when Americans are willing to line up for hours to eat at Jollibee, then Pinoy food will get some recognition. Sweet sphaghetti, I pass.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to drink coffee at Coffee Bean because it was a high SES place. Now that it is owned by pinoys on the same rank as Jollibee, it's time to ditch this low SES coffee joint for higher class Starbucks and Toastbox.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to drink coffee at Coffee Bean because it was a high SES place. Now that it is owned by pinoys on the same rank as Jollibee, it's time to ditch this low SES coffee joint for higher class Starbucks and Toastbox.

Toastbox is high class?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is true that the macan is by far the biggest profit spinner for the company. I just remember the old days where the porschephiles were complaining about the cayenne not being a true Porsche when it was first launched back more than ten years ago and the counterpoint was that the 996 GT3 was possible because of it. I often wondered why they took so long to come out with the macan...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soon it will be renamed JOLLY Bean & Tea...you order Jolly Latte that comes with ate, ate is additional charge!! ha ha ha ha

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's still based on the volkswagen touareg. a glorified touareg. at least macan is based on the audi q4, a luxury suv on the get go with original design.
hey no leh acai.

macan is built on the 1st version of the mlb platform. The mlb (not baseball) is now superceded by mlb evo. mlb evo 2nd version is used for the new touareg, various audis and the cayenne. the macan and a china market vw are the only two vehicles still on the 1st mlb iteration.

the previous touareg was built on a pq or pl platform before it became modular, I don't remember. going forward, all vw group products will be based on this modular platform approach.