• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pinoy-Only Rental Property Market Red Hot On Carousel! Where Got Recession?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Editor,

2d1pjj7_0.png

I was just surfing on Carousell and I find so many Pinoys illegally subletting their HDB rental flats. They don't even bother to hide anymore or pretend to post as landlord or like just trying to search for roommate. They even blatantly state that they are only interested in renting to other Pinoys. Really no regard for the law in Singapore.

I hope the authorities will look into this matter. HDB is for Singaporeans who need a roof over their heads. If you so rich can rent out your HDB and stay elsewhere then obviously you don't need the flat.

Steven
ASS Contributor

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/node/10751#sthash.UiAmqUIk.ymwmmhjI.dpuf

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes please revert to buy HDB for stay only policy. Want to rent out then buy condo to rent out and still stay in HDB. Isn't that what public housing is all about?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes please revert to buy HDB for stay only policy. Want to rent out then buy condo to rent out and still stay in HDB. Isn't that what public housing is all about?

Sinkies should be the landlords and master tenants. Pinoys should only be tenants. Only sinkies do the subletting.

Make sinkies great again!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always viewed pinoys as mostly maids, hookers and entertainers.

You are wrong. That day I was eating at a suburban mall eatery and my left and right tables are all pinoy families comprising young and old members. That is, the pinoys - men and women - are now doing jobs that allow them to raise their family here.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong. That day I was eating at a suburban mall eatery and my left and right tables are all pinoy families comprising young and old members. That is, the pinoys - men and women - are now doing jobs that allow them to raise their family here.

These are thr pride of FAP, they hve been give Pesai citizenshit.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Editor,

2d1pjj7_0.png

I was just surfing on Carousell and I find so many Pinoys illegally subletting their HDB rental flats. They don't even bother to hide anymore or pretend to post as landlord or like just trying to search for roommate. They even blatantly state that they are only interested in renting to other Pinoys. Really no regard for the law in Singapore.

I hope the authorities will look into this matter. HDB is for Singaporeans who need a roof over their heads. If you so rich can rent out your HDB and stay elsewhere then obviously you don't need the flat.

Steven
ASS Contributor

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/node/10751#sthash.UiAmqUIk.ymwmmhjI.dpuf

the smarter ones like Premanjali Gupta rents out her condo room at Adam Rd with maid service thrown in plus free wifi

for $2500 pm she makes a killing viz she stays for free and her FDW is also paid for by her tenants........ providing maid service to others in this instance is illegal BUT pundeks and ah nehs fuck care about our laws which are for sgian only???

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

or the old peenoise farts are here for cheap medical care which they dun get in Pinoyland...... where you surely will die while seeking medical cure

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always viewed pinoys as mostly maids, hookers and entertainers.

That's good John!!

Tell your PAP not Opened the floodgate to Pinoy, You can see Pinoy ocupying and playing Basket ball on Tuesday and Thursday Fixed time Not a Stinkaporean played there they were squeezed out! Veenue: Punggol Block 115 Edgefield Plain.

Every Tuesday and Thursday these group of Pinoy play Basket ball there with out failed!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat farked up Peenoise country is doomed and as long as 69.9% of Sinkies are daft they are doomed too:

Philippines’ President-elect Rodrigo Duterte will maintain hours more in keeping with running a bar than running a country, saying he doesn’t plan on turning up to work until 1 p.m. each day.

"I don’t care about your 8 a.m.-5 p.m. schedule," Duterte said Saturday at a news conference in Davao City that began around midnight, what he said will be his normal time to knock off. "I’ll be sleeping by then. How can you make me work?

Set to be sworn in as president on June 30, Duterte said he doesn’t plan on giving up the creature comforts of his home in Davao, where he has served as mayor for more than two decades. He vowed to catch a two-hour-long commercial flight to and from Manila each day until he adjusts to life in the capital’s Malacañang Palace.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...erte-to-begin-work-at-1-p-m-commute-to-manila

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....many Pinoys illegally subletting their HDB rental flats. They don't even bother to hide anymore or pretend to post as landlord or like just trying to search for roommate. They even blatantly state that they are only interested in renting to other Pinoys. Really no regard for the law in Singapore...

This is one of the signals that pappies are losing control of the country to foreigners. If pinoys could do it, why could not the foreigners from China, Bangladesh, India, Burma, etc do it too?

A weak Govt will breed foreigners to hold contempt for the laws and the authorities. Once the foreigners have become sufficient number to threaten the security of sinapo, it is too late for the pappies to take remedial action.

The pinoys are becoming more audacious and assertive than the ah nehs. They wanted to plant their flag in orchard road to celebrate pinoy national day. Now, they are behaving like mini-HDB in sinapor. What is next tactic? To occupy the istana?