• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy maid making an elderly push her in a wheelchair

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Pinoys have LHL and TCJ behind them and defending their rights.

Now who are those who still dare to engage in the "thuggish" behaviour of harassing foreigners and a "disgrace to Singapore"?
Those who criticise foreign talents bear the risk of being labelled as "those who peddle hate", with behaviour unacceptable and repulsive and bigots.

When sinkies are insulted or bullied by foreigners in sinkie land, who protect the sinkies? No wonder many foreigners including ang mohs and now even a FDW, are so daring to ill treat sinkies openly in public places. A car park warden doing his job also got screwed by the Dutch scumbag from the Dutch Embassy. What kind of rot is happening in this island?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right, this is the price that sinkies are paying for voting papees to run the country. When papees let in the foreigners to work as FDW, they do not care how the elderly sinkies are treated by the FDW. This episode is a fine example of gross ill treatment of an elderly sinkie. What is the MOM going to do about it? Protect the elderly sinkie or protect this pinoy bitch?

Remember the nightingale nursing home abuse of elderly by foreign nurse? Did we hear of PAP sending those foreigner nurse and maids to jail for abuse of elderly? But we do hear of employers being sent to jail for maid abuse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
pics saved from google images and photos taken on android phones are not copyable on ios devices, but your android device can view and copy ios photos and pics or images from yahoo. for the same image, i can copy and attach from yahoo images on my ios devices. however, i cannot do the same from google images. i have to rely on my android device to post google images. :*:

Wow sounds complicated.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK mom witness this n the pix is 1/2 truth. Aunty wanted to exercise then b a dependent so reverse the role to push the maid instead. There is nothing more.

That fat pinoy bitch easily tips the weighing scale at 70kg, if not more. The elderly sinkie is probably in late 80s. Just imagine this elderly pushing a bag of dead wood weighing 70 kg or more and every one would certainly lend a hand to help her to push it. When that bag happens to be a pinoy bitch, the public reaction is certainly adversarial.