• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky is Happy!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today he's in red!!

ALeqM5jaBRjbjkjy-u-PWTgeBbSI5fIKMA

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is singaporean very proud today,that a little red dot can hold APEC summit and host the most powerful men in the world.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama : cheebye cuntry so small salary higher than mine!

Pinky : within 1 yr so fast become public enemy #1 (my famiLEE took yrs)​

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
obama : congrats , now your mother in coma , soon your fathe'sr turn . you can take over his seat soon .

gaylong : i know , i have been waiting this for very very long time liao .

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/QUOTE]

obama: how the hell you earn more than me..(thinking to himself while faking a smile)

LHL: heheheh..the great obama but I earn more than him..yippeeeee..hehe

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Loong: Why u so fair

Obama: Am half Asian

Obama: Why u so dark

Ah Loong: Am half African and i do half fuck job but full paycheck

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why pinkie in red? They should have made a special pink jacket just for him and the other women!!

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obama: I finally meet the sissy son of LKY, after much begging from the old man.

LHL: I think he's gonna lower his hands and grope my ass next! So excited!!! :smile: