• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ping Pong Quitters

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies here complain so much but it is their cowardice that causr all these shit. If sinkie got balls to protest. These sort of minister will not be in position to screw ur ass.

Check my signature for the famous sinkie formula of getting screwed.

Oh yes, i would like to add: no one will respect a coward.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing close. I've worked all my life in an eat-what-you-kill industry. And we're all doing ok because we do not expect handouts from our neighbour.

It's not surprising that you don't have the empathy to understand this, since it's likely that you are the wife of an ex pap MP.

Pity the poor fellows who have to deal with your children in their lifetime.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cut the bullcrap politics of envy.

We got the medals, we paid our reward. Frankly, LJW is old and will not be able to play in 2016. We don't need her any more. Willing buyer, willing seller.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what got medals?
3. sheepishland literally purchased those medals mah.