• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ping Pong Quitters

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lijiaweicrying.jpg

Can you think of someone who can afford to retire at the age of 31? Li Jia Wei can, thanks to the $1.27 million bonanza from the Multi-Million Award Programme provided by her host country.

The official reason given is that a knee injury is ending her sports career that require the use of healthy hands. “I will always be a Singapore player and I want to … repay the country for the support I’ve received,” she sobbed convincingly while announcing plans to pack her bags and return to China with her 3-year old son. It sounds more like “quitting” than “retiring”. Throughout her 18 years spent here, she didn’t even bother to pick up Singlish. And she’s probably not planning to see her son killed/injured/mangled in a national service training exercise either.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://www.tremeritus.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/lijiaweicrying.jpg?9804ec

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the PRCs will quit...it's a matter of when Fent TW will quit.

STTA is trying its best to match make Feng with a singaporean guy and keep her in SG to salvage some of its reputation for a bad policy turned sour.

The PRC table tennis players leaving singapore will have huge implications on the pap's foreign sports talent policy.

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MP Lee Bee Wah says she will try to link Li up with potential employers, Singapore companies with offices in the Chinese capital, and her work is likely to involve young children.

wah..... MP working for ungrateful foreign talents after they quit Singapore..... what more can you ask?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MP Lee Bee Wah says she will try to link Li up with potential employers, Singapore companies with offices in the Chinese capital, and her work is likely to involve young children.

wah..... MP working for ungrateful foreign talents after they quit Singapore..... what more can you ask?

favour foreigners at the expense of Singaporeans.

did FAS help Fandi Ahmad?

why shd STTA help PRC players who quit?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many Singaporeans have since picked up interest in this ping-pomg sport and pursued it to hopefully someday becomes a professional?

Why fucking focus on a few individuals? Should be focusing instead on the sport!

Cheers!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut the bullcrap politics of envy.

We got the medals, we paid our reward. Frankly, LJW is old and will not be able to play in 2016. We don't need her any more. Willing buyer, willing seller.

Can you think of someone who can afford to retire at the age of 31? Li Jia Wei can, thanks to the $1.27 million bonanza from the Multi-Million Award Programme provided by her host country.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
showimageCC.aspx

Foreign Talent MP hugs million dollar Foreign talent quitter....

True Singaporeans get farked by foreign born MPs ? Can trust these foreign born MPs?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Will they also quit after milking Singapore dry?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullcrap. It's not our fault you can't play Ping Pong and can't win a medal and can't get the money. Just go home and cry.

As a tax payer, my money is well spent on these medals rather than handing them out to losers like you.

*** Envious whinings deleted ***

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bullcrap. It's not our fault you can't play Ping Pong and can't win a medal and can't get the money. Just go home and cry.

As a tax payer, my money is well spent on these medals rather than handing them out to losers like you.

I had served my country to the best of my ability.... I had placed my life on the line to protect Singapore... I was paid peanuts, but I served with pride and distinction.

Did the ping pong quitters placed their lives on the line for Singapore?
Did you? Or are you also another foreign imported thrash living on the life blood of true blue Singapore born citizens?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Can you think of someone who can afford to retire at the age of 31? Li Jia Wei can, thanks to the $1.27 million bonanza

$1.27 million can hardly be described as a bonanza. :rolleyes: It's chickenshit and it's definitely not enough to retire on.

She quitting because she has to now find a real job.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a born and bread third generation Singaporean who can't stand you "I did NS so I am so fucking great" ah beng types. Placed your life on the line indeed - let me give you the benefit of the doubt - were you in any of Singapore's peacekeeping forces? Iraq for instance? Do you really think you are part of Force 136?

How much taxes have you paid? Nothing? A pittance?

I am not on LJW's side. I just like the deal we get from her. You play Ping Pong, you win medals, we pay you. You old, retire gracefully. Willing buyer willing seller. Good use of my tax money, thank you very much.

I had served my country to the best of my ability.... I had placed my life on the line to protect Singapore... I was paid peanuts, but I served with pride and distinction.

Did the ping pong quitters placed their lives on the line for Singapore?
Did you? Or are you also another foreign imported thrash living on the life blood of true blue Singapore born citizens?

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not on LJW's side. I just like the deal we get from her. You play Ping Pong, you win medals, we pay you. You old, retire gracefully. Willing buyer willing seller. Good use of my tax money, thank you very much.

PAP should like the LJW deal. it makes no sense to most peasants. waste of taxpayers money. Singapore no medals. so what. will die, is it?

jw5

Loyal
PAP should like the LJW deal. it makes no sense to most peasants. waste of taxpayers money. Singapore no medals. so what. will die, is it?

The medals are for the second tier politicians to show to their bosses and for the latter in turn to have something to boast about to their foreign counterparts.
You can be sure the question whether the medal winners were born and bred locally or recruited from overseas would not come up.
These medals don't mean much to the ordinary Singaporean struggling to make a living, except for the sycophants, porlumpars and wannabes of course.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans worth their salt are not struggling to make a living. Only losers and whiners.

These medals don't mean much to the ordinary Singaporean struggling to make a living, except for the sycophants, porlumpars and wannabes of course.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$1.27 million can hardly be described as a bonanza. :rolleyes: It's chickenshit and it's definitely not enough to retire on.

Trying to get "ping pong" balls into a hole, or bedminton, would be a REAL JOB.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your loser forumers who think that $1.27 million chin choi lui.

jw5

Loyal
Singaporeans worth their salt are not struggling to make a living. Only losers and whiners.

There are people who struggle due to misfortune, sickness or disability, not because they are incapable or lazy.

It's not surprising that you don't have the empathy to understand this, since it's likely that you are the wife of an ex pap MP.

Pity the poor fellows who have to deal with your children in their lifetime.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously,

a country involved in sports doesn't really need to win. its the spirit that counts. just like the olym and the asian games, blah blah blah, many countries joined in not for the glory, but the spirit of coming together.

ok, imagine we 'bought over' all the players from Barcelona and Real Madrid and man u and man city and Gareth Bale and give them singapore citizenship.

then they win world cup. u are happy, BUT, are you REALLY happy? because deep down, u will still know they have spanish, english, french roots. so? why waste money to import, when joining the world stage arena is just for show and attendance?

but of cos, some PLP will defend saying that its a good deal, exchange money for glory, only losers say NS are ah bengs etc etc.