• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pics of Micheal Palmer and Laura Ong in Zhuhai

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this fellow is clearly quite scheming and shrewd. They way he forced pap to sack palmer by sending info to WP and TNP before the sacking shows that he/she has thought through the sequence of events and has some knowledge in pr. He is not out for money, but probably only to damage pap and pa.

Very smart guy, he certainly is. :wink:

Take out the popcorn and enjoy the show. :biggrin:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone notice Laura's nose always red? who keeps pinching her nose har?

No lah...nose always rubbing against the lumpar and arsehole in the 69 position, that is why so red. Just if her cxxx hole ever shown, bet, it will also be definitely red...as you know what ang mos do in the position...

amazonforest

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect someone has access to LO's office PC and used external storage, i.e. thumbdrive, to copy out all her photo folders. This was done while she stopped working at PA. The rest is history. If her mobile phone was company asset then it was possible to access its content, if so, LO wasn't that smart not to delete them. Or else, her personal mobile phone was seized by authority and someone cunningly stole the content.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect someone has access to LO's office PC and used external storage, i.e. thumbdrive, to copy out all her photo folders. This was done while she stopped working at PA. The rest is history. If her mobile phone was company asset then it was possible to access its content, if so, LO wasn't that smart not to delete them. Or else, her personal mobile phone was seized by authority and someone cunningly stole the content.
The first batch of photos are released on day Palmer held press conference. And it would be too risky for any of Laura's colleague to pull this stunt. These photos, emails and whatever info from Laura's devices and computers were probably obtained a while back. The pepetuator sorted out these info and planned carefully on how , who and when to release the damaging stuff.

First salvo was to force Palmer and pap to make a public resignation and announcement, which focused the entire nation on this pair of adulterers. Second round was clearly targeted at teo ser luck, and TSL has to publicly explain himself on these photos. Third round was aimed at pa activities in supporting pap during GE.

At this stage, the pepetuator has forced pap to fire Palmer hastily without a proper plan for BE, and embarass pa and TSL.
PAP then went on unusual route of shaming Laura, perhaps in attempt to transfer blame to Laura, or was it a desperate attempt at warning off the pepetuator?

Something more certainly is going on. The pap seemed to have met their match.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why I laugh at idiots who store personal stuff on their work PC, or on a network folder.

Even if everything is secured and password-protected... do you really trust the system administrator or others who may have access permissions to those locations?

amazonforest

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the other hand, it could be an 'insider' job close to LO. The insider may be her lover. She could have kept those photos in her home PC and share it with her lover. In this case, the lover picked out useful pictures and did the leak. The chances of her lover accessing her personal mobile was high as well.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the other hand, it could be an 'insider' job close to LO. The insider may be her lover. She could have kept those photos in her home PC and share it with her lover. In this case, the lover picked out useful pictures and did the leak. The chances of her lover accessing her personal mobile was high as well.
Hence pap was trying to warn off this lover by harming Laura, hoping that he will back off. But apparently the squirrel may be someone else, as leaks still dripping out.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since the opposition MPs do not have the support of the PA, citizens in opposition wards should have a 50 percent discount on their income tax and get 50 percent rebate on GST as they are not being able to enjoy the full benefits of citizenship.

The accounts of the PA must be available online for public viewing. It is time citizens know how their taxes are being used by PA. If the PAP is using the PA funds for its own benefits, then the PAP must be made to pay back every cent plus interest.

nanjingren

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal

You hv presented a fair discourse todate. Let us allow LO & her family be, Palmer aside. Her family has suffered enough. Some bros here are young & as yet are parents, whilst some (Scroobal?) are parents with sons/daughters of LO age, Assuming the latter, I suggest you guys look within your own hearts before denouncing LO. LO was a victim of circumstances unlike CS. We could argue the rights/wrong on LO & MP relationship but who are we to judge?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine that wine glass is Michael Palmer's penis.

YAM SENG! :biggrin:

Are these truly "study tours"? Shameless blokes and bitches..........

Liquour seems to be free-flowing. Look at the expensive goblets of premium brandies or whiskies in the hands of those present?.

Seems to be a prelude to some drunken orgies.

Have we forgotten the rotten cheapskate food served to our young kids who toiled during the Infamous YOG.

What about the way our kids are treated during NDP Rehearsals and actual day?

What would the people of Zhuhai be thinking of us Singaporeans?. An irresponsible and extravagant lot of numbskulls......

Little wonder we got swindled of our investments in China.

The Chinese know the weaknesses of our leaders - wine. women and songs.

Was the liquour given gratis by the Zhuhai people? I doubt for the Chinese leaders don't behave in that manner openly. They are a loyal lot.

Was the liquour sent by crates from "prosperous" Singapore (with the consent of our "effective and no-nonsense" Customs & Excise Dept blokes) for the drinking pleasure of our elected leaders, "grassroots blokes and their coterie of followers.

Old local folks here collect tin-cans and discarded card-board boxes for a pack of meal and here we have scenes of sheer extravagance galore.

Bloody stinking drunkards. Dare to call themselves "servants of the peasants".

We condemn other countries for their controversial issues.

What do we term such a despicable act committed by our very own "highly-intelligent and responsible" parliamentarians?

Where is the "line" that ought to separate such elected representatives from their opportunistic "staff".

Where is the command and control over these rotten followers?

Is this what we call, "good examples" for young Singaporeans to emulate?

I am ashamed to call myself a Singaporean.

Damn bloody disgraceful act. Shame on those that hold you gutter politicians in high esteem and vote you as the government.

Wake up my fellow Singaporeans from your Rip Van Winkle slumber.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this pic:

225546_162284220497370_1976814_n.jpg

should immediately silence any fool who still claims that the pa is a non-partisan entity.
what are they carrying? Take a good hard look. Non-partisan? :rolleyes:

party activists