• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Physical Retail will be ruined - Mandatory Swabbing for those who visit places on the same day as Coviders

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only they observe these procedures at the Changi Airport arriving terminals where the fucking infected Ah Nehs come in....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
retail was already ruined with increasing rent before the panda-mic.

It was good while it lasted. :biggrin:

BT_20190629_STFUNAN29_3821939.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I missed the old Funan in the 90s. Started my 1st job there as IT sales after ROD. It was practically a ghost-town on Sundays back then. The top floor was a food-court that had great food.

View attachment 114059

Yes indeed, I had very faint memories of the old original Funan, before the 'Digitalife mall' revamp. All I remembered was it had many floors high above, natural lighting from the ceiling and floppy disks.

The current new Funan mall is shit. Designed by an IMH candidate. And to think that during all those years while it was still under construction, they hyped the new Funan mall as a 'lifestyle mall'. Diu lei lo mo geh lifestyle! :roflmao:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes indeed, I had very faint memories of the old original Funan, before the 'Digitalife mall' revamp. All I remembered was it had many floors high above, natural lighting from the ceiling and floppy disks.

The current new Funan mall is shit. Designed by an IMH candidate. And to think that during all those years while it was still under construction, they hyped the new Funan mall as a 'lifestyle mall'. Diu lei lo mo geh lifestyle! :roflmao:
Even after the Digital-Life mall revamp, business did not pick up as expected. The only benefactor from the revamp was Challenger occupying the entire 7th floor. The old Funan has a special vibe that was never recaptured again.