• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos i posted still being hosted depsite being removed from my account

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So i host some photos in my photobucket account on a thread.

The thread gets locked. I then del the photos in my photobucket.

Wtf do u know the damn photos still remain there!!!!

When i click on properties of the photos, it shows the link of my account!!!! Yet the photos have been deled from my account!!!!

WHat exactly is going on here?????

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got link or not? i can check for you?

The pic is still on the forum

When i click on properties i find the pic is linked to my account, but i have already del the pic!!!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/snake24/Untitled-5.jpg

Seems like the lock thread retained the pic???????:confused::confused:

Sounds riddiculous.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pic is still on the forum

When i click on properties i find the pic is linked to my account, but i have already del the pic!!!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/snake24/Untitled-5.jpg

Seems like the lock thread retained the pic???????:confused::confused:

Sounds riddiculous.

I suppose those pictures are saved and archived. Sammyboy sets the *Edit* (Delete) feature's timeframe to something like within 24 hrs, afterwhich whatever posted stays. If you really need to have those pictures taken down, perhaps send him a PM may help.:p

omega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untitled-5.jpg

The photo has been deleted; see above image from Photobucket which said "This image or video has been moved or deleted"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose those pictures are saved and archived. Sammyboy sets the *Edit* (Delete) feature's timeframe to something like within 24 hrs, afterwhich whatever posted stays. If you really need to have those pictures taken down, perhaps send him a PM may help.:p

Yes sam does that but those turtle heads that post their gals photos del the photos from the hosting sites and it wun show.

Hence if u try checking the photo of a gal from some time back it's no more there.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay i ran CCleaner and cleaned out my cache and everything so it's not like i forgot.

I can still see the photo but can you guys??

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can still see the photo but can you guys??<!-- / message -->

That's because the photo is still in your internet cache. Delete temporary internet files and you should see this image

Untitled-5.jpg

without the photo but the words "This image or video has been moved or deleted"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what was the pic about? maybe someone complain about it to have it removed?

another possibility that page was hacked...

I want it to be removed. Since it is hosted in my account u just simply del it from your hosting account. I done that. The pic still remains.

At least for me. I still see it.

Btw u dun see the pic right?????

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because the photo is still in your internet cache. Delete temporary internet files and you should see this image

Untitled-5.jpg

without the photo but the words "This image or video has been moved or deleted"

U know the thing is i have deleted it from the cache that is.
I even used google chrome and IE since they have a diff cache location from FF and loaded it and strangely the pic is still there.

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know the thing is i have deleted it from the cache that is.
I even used google chrome and IE since they have a diff cache location from FF and loaded it and strangely the pic is still there.

Very strange liao. Maybe shutdown and restart your computer. If you still see it, I'll be damn.

In any case, interesting problem, if you find out why, post here :biggrin: