• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photo taken at Asian restaurant in Georgia captures child being taught racist gesture

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photo taken at Asian restaurant in Georgia captures child being taught racist gesture
www.yahoo.com
18e209d1ee26d1e64d720eb2e12d50c9
A photo of a college student dining at an Asian restaurant in Georgia has gone viral on social media due to a racist photobomb captured in the background.

Rebekah Lee, a 19-year-old student at Emory College of Arts & Sciences, was dining at the restaurant Ton-Ton Ramen at Ponce City Market in Atlanta on Saturday when she had her photo taken shortly after her food arrived.

A woman was also captured in the background of the photo seemingly teaching a young girl how to pull her eyes back in a squint, appearing to mock Asian eyes.

had my picture taken when the food came out,” Lee told NextShark. “I did not notice the people behind me at all. I had heard giggling from the two, but I presumed it to be a happy family outing. After receiving the pictures later that night, I noticed that scene in the background of my picture. I tweeted the picture the next day, not expecting the reception I received.”

“Hold up.. let’s zoom in here,” Lee wrote in her Twitter post on Sunday.
“Is this the time to say someone told me like two months ago that I should ‘embrace my Asian eyes’ and ‘love my squint,’” she added.

“Although I can’t confirm that the faces that the parent and child were making were truly meant offensively, I can’t deny the context and situation that they are in,” Lee told NextShark.

The tweet has since garnered more than 500,000 likes and over 65,000 retweets, with many users angered by the racist gesture.

“Imagine enjoying our food and still manage to hate the people,” one user wrote.

“Being racist towards Asians….at an Asian restaurant. Like the audacity and lack of self awareness is unmatched with them,” another user commented.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People are such sensitive snowflakes these days. This racist, that racist, moral policing everywhere. :rolleyes:

People need to relearn how to laugh at others and at themselves, like in the good old days. That was the golden era, especially for comedy.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some ang mohs have small eyes.. Richard Gere is one of them but he still looks good n suave!
Richard Gere loses to my boss @glockman

If I may describe my boss Mr Glockman...

He has
manly, peppered stubble. In university days, the girls were a-dazzle with wonder over his friendly smile. Even after graduation, while working in a Fortune 500 company, his female colleagues described him as having a devil-may-care outlook with a stellar physique. Till this day, even in his advanced age, women who have met/slept with him say he's adventurous and embedded with a-fire cum passion. His deep voice and earthy scent swirled around him even after provisioning his women with multiple orgasms.

:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Richard Gere loses to my boss @glockman

If I may describe my boss Mr Glockman...

He has
manly, peppered stubble. In university days, the girls were a-dazzle with wonder over his friendly smile. Even after graduation, while working in a Fortune 500 company, his female colleagues described him as having a devil-may-care outlook with a stellar physique. Till this day, even in his advanced age, women who have met/slept with him say he's adventurous and embedded with a-fire cum passion. His deep voice and earthy scent swirled around him even after provisioning his women with multiple orgasms.

:biggrin:
ahem, thank you thank you. Guilty, I am all the above!:biggrin: Plus salt and pepper crew haircut.

BTW I just had my fb manscaped my pubes, balls and butt-hole. Hence feeling really fresh and well ventilated down there, I have decided to walk around my property naked this weekend to showcase how well-groomed I am. Neighbour is overseas, and his wife and daughter never seemed to mind.:thumbsup::biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahem, thank you thank you. Guilty, I am all the above!:biggrin: Plus salt and pepper crew haircut.

BTW I just had my fb manscaped my pubes, balls and butt-hole. Hence feeling really fresh and well ventilated down there, I have decided to walk around my property naked this weekend to showcase how well-groomed I am. Neighbour is overseas, and his wife and daughter never seemed to mind.:thumbsup::biggrin:
source.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS and other Asians here insult fellow Asians with small eyes as ugly all the time isn’t it?
I should be more specific. TS and other Asians that insult fellow Asian WOMEN with small eyes as ugly all the time. Nevermind if they are Asian men with small eyes themselves. Just like fake- ignore-me-but-real keep attacking me @glockman and TS ownself are adulterers but attack WOMEN for adultery.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should be more specific. TS and other Asians that insult fellow Asian WOMEN with small eyes as ugly all the time. Nevermind if they are Asian men with small eyes themselves. Just like fake- ignore-me-but-real keep attacking me @glockman and TS ownself are adulterers but attack WOMEN for adultery.
Suck Malaysian Indian kt latha nipples to attack a virgin for adultery as slut. Pui!