• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photo of teens hacked to death - (Parental Advisory)

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

A 19-YEAR-OLD youth was killed during a fight which broke out among more than 10 youths at Downtown East last Saturday.

The deceased is believed to be a Darren Ng and he was pronounced dead in Changi General Hospital at about 10.55pm that night, after suffering injuries to his left limbs and below his right rib cage.

The fight broke out between 5pm and 6pm. According to several shopkeepers that my paper spoke to, at least two of the young men were wielding kitchen knifes.

A witness, who wanted to be known only as Wendy, said: "I heard shouting and, suddenly, saw many youths running towards Popeyes, a fast-food restaurant. Two of them had slashes on their arms and legs."

She saw the commotion from Different Taste Cafe & Restaurant and noticed a trail of blood on the ground. One of the youths fell just outside Popeyes, but his friend helped him up and they continued running, she added.

She said: "I saw another youth behind wielding a knife but he kept it in his pouch when he noticed the crowd."

By the time security personnel arrived about 10 minutes later, the youths had dispersed, she said.

A staff member from fast-food restaurant Just Acia said that two young men ran up the stairs leading to Sakura International Buffet restaurant's main entrance.

Sakura staff member Muhammad Irfan Ika, 18, saw the injured youth who later died. He said: "He was sitting down outside the entrance and his friend was telling him to keep his eyes open. He was covered in blood and his cuts were deep."

Ong Wei Zhong, 19, a student who wrote a post about the incident on Stomp last Saturday, said: "I saw paramedics hurrying off with a stretcher (carrying the youth) to the ambulance."

Irfan said that the injured youth's friend went with him in the ambulance.

Some businesses were affected by the chaos.

Sakura's customers had to take a detour to enter the restaurant as it was raining and the main entrance was closed.

Areas that had bloodstains were cordoned off for investigations, and the floor was cleaned only around 8pm.

The police have classified the case as murder and investigations are ongoing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its amazingly how mall security can be seen everywhere but they always seem occupied and doing their duty elsewhere when such things happen. The moment someone drives to the front of the mall to pick passengers, the security will emerge from nowhere.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its amazingly how mall security can be seen everywhere but they always seem occupied and doing their duty elsewhere when such things happen. The moment someone drives to the front of the mall to pick passengers, the security will emerge from nowhere.

Dun expect retirees to risk their lives over the meagre security guard paycheque. Just like how we cannot expect good ministers without million dollar salary.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, in the first place, the attackers had an intention to cause harm and hurt to the other party.
2. security officers may not be capable to handle the attackers.
3. honest, i feel sad for the family of the deceased.
4. rip.
5. well, this will depend on sheep's mata to bring the attackers to justice.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Basically your views in many issues, are very way off from reality and not only so, you keep arguing about it being right and the the way you see things as it is, all the time.

This is a social issue and have no relation to mall security or whatever.

It is a up-bringing failure from dsyfuncational families and whatever it is that orginates from there that cause it.

Last but not least, you might start to blame MYCS Vivian about this sort of things again.

Basically your suituation is like this.

You think you know alot but they have no relevence to whatever you are talking about ALL THE TIME.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you think those old security guards dare to confront them ? :wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still remember when a teenager was killed in a marina square fight in 1989, the police came and cleared that place of all loitering teens. My friends and I had to go else where to hang and sian ah lians.

Teenage group fights were quite common back then. you can get "interviewed" by ah bengs for small things like wearing a Depeche mode 101 t-shirt or looking at someone for too long.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I still remember when a teenager was killed in a marina square fight in 1989, the police came and cleared that place of all loitering teens. My friends and I had to go else where to hang and sian ah lians.

Teenage group fights were quite common back then. you can get "interviewed" by ah bengs for small things like wearing a Depeche mode 101 t-shirt or looking at someone for too long.

one of the gang members during the fight in marina , is in this forum . now this guy have turn over a new leaf and is a stock broker ..:wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one of the gang members during the fight in marina , is in this forum . now this guy have turn over a new leaf and is a stock broker ..:wink:

The victim would be 25 this year if he didn't die.
14 years old only kena bashed to death by gang.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another senseless death all because of "staring" incidence. Further more, those guys is going to be charged with murder, as the police has classified it under murder.

These chaps is going to be in deep trouble.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another senseless death all because of "staring" incidence. Further more, those guys is going to be charged with murder, as the police has classified it under murder.

These chaps is going to be in deep trouble.

sure from murder charge drop to manslaughter ...dont need the " rope " :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The victim would be 25 this year if he didn't die.
14 years old only kena bashed to death by gang.

i dont think its the same incident we are talking about ...because those "members" are already 36years to 38years old now ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even if manslaughter, it is at least, a good 8 to 10 years lock up. Too late for regrets........

in life ..nothing is too late ...as i mention before one of my friends who is charged with manslaughter at the age of 19years old ( he was sentence to 6years jail ) .after he released from prison , he worked very hard . now he is 38years old and he own a well-known muti-million company in singapore . :wink:

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng Ah!

I washed hands already wef today!

SGP public security is as fucked up as any 3rd world KNN CCB!

Minister in charge of mata very hard job.

Heng Ah!

I washed hands already wef today!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
in life ..nothing is too late ...as i mention before one of my friends who is charged with manslaughter at the age of 19years old ( he was sentence to 6years jail ) .after he released from prison , he worked very hard . now he is 38years old and he own a well-known muti-million company in singapore . :wink:

This guy must be son of a MIW.