• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - Ah Tiong professor kena fired for trying repeatedly to fuck his chiobu ATB students

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That she is a whore is your presumption, not proven.
After I told you all those things she said herself (although not spelled out in words directly) - looking for man, you not convince she behaved as a whore.
This one I cannot force you to accept lah.
Means you need a proof of her cb with a 嫖客 lj, this one I can't find.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
After I told you all those things she said herself (although not spelled out in words directly) - looking for man, you not convince she behaved as a whore.
This one I cannot force you to accept lah.
Means you need a proof of her cb with a 嫖客 lj, this one I can't find.
Behaved like a whore and is a whore are different.

You behaved like 賭神 and you are 賭神 are different.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Behaved like a whore and is a whore are different.

You behaved like 賭神 and you are 賭神 are different.

In my perspective, If she behaved like a whore and hooked some man and suck their cock , she is still a whore.

While I behaved like a 赌神 and won most of my bets, I'm indeed a 赌神 unless I behaved like one but always lost my bets, then is different.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my perspective, If she behaved like a whore and hooked some man and suck their cock , she is still a whore.

While I behaved like a 赌神 and won most of my bets, I'm indeed a 赌神 unless I behaved like one but always lost my bets, then is different.
That definition is closer to being a slut.

Whoring means one is paid to have sex.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That definition is closer to being a slut.

Whoring means one is paid to have sex.
Now i remember this gif was referring to her as a fucking slut.
tenor.gif

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a rumor.
I would also like to reshare this with you incase you didn't see it last time.
Gansiokbin has something that look like a standby cock at home. :devilish:
Refer to the shadow on the left bottom side.
Then last time she also uploaded a sound clip of herself masturbating :devilish:

IMG_20240115_132401.jpg