• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - Ah Tiong professor kena fired for trying repeatedly to fuck his chiobu ATB students

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
66a11848-375e-4f5b-9505-7e7d57355093_3f87052e.jpg
6c250e62-bf39-4287-ae88-9521ccd32ea4_0daf4be5.jpg

The horny Ah Tiong prof looks a bit like Low Thia Khiang.

https://www.scmp.com/news/people-cu...student-exposes-forced-kissing-breast-groping

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
" On July 22, it said it had confirmed her report and decided to fire him, strip him of his professor title and qualification to tutor graduate students.
The academic has also been expelled from the Communist Party of China. "

This farker is a product of CCP. Fark CCP, Fark XJP.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a rumor.
Although I didn't hear directly from any horse mouth, but the hint is directly from gansiokbin own cb mouth.
There is a reason to kt latha remarked "someone is acting like a slut again"
Why not "someone is lazy" "pretending to be busy" etc
And not just becos of this alone that I assumed gansiokbin is a slut.
There are other hints directly from gansiokbin cb mouth that finally I can conclude gansiokbin is a fucking slut.
Just another simple eg ganshiokbin ownself described filthyly that she went out of the garden with night gown without bra on. The neighbour saw her long dark nipples and therefore another rumour arised.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a rumor.
Also think about this.
gansiokbin has been harassing k shan for a long time and no response from him but gansiokbin continued to tag him. Yes he is the minister for home affair, but since he didn't even bothered to response to the slut, why gansiokbin didn't switch her target to other minister eg minister of state for home affair Sun xueling if her intention was really hoping for some minister to respond to her plea for help?
The answer is there - she wants to suck black cock.
SUN HAS A CB. SHE NOT KEEN.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a rumor.
She went to sg flyer company event, her eyes on the males pilots cock.
She treated old amdk cock for expensive dinner.
You will never hear anything she will do with a female besides those cursings.
This fucking slut.
Everything is coming from her own cb mouth. I don't do baseless accusations.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a rumor.
She goes around jurong east finding male cock to suck.
Woman can whistle too if there are really whistling going on, since she said the world has a syndicate plotting against her and the Cantonese cb neighbour whom is a female. Why she never take any picture of female?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just another simple eg ganshiokbin ownself described filthyly that she went out of the garden with night gown without bra on. The neighbour saw her long dark nipples and therefore another rumour arised.
This one must ask @empathizerofeatshitndie to dig out.

So KT was the original author of the description "slut", and you took it as gospel truth.

As the word "slut" was uttered to her and not in front of any third party, it didn't amount to defamation. It remained an insult if it wasn't true.

The strange thing is if she had not volunteered the information in the forum, nobody would have known what transpired between KT and herself.

In other words, if the word "slut" was deemed defamatory, she was the original publisher of the defamatory word.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one must ask @empathizerofeatshitndie to dig out.

So KT was the original author of the description "slut", and you took it as gospel truth.

As the word "slut" was uttered to her and not in front of any third party, it didn't amount to defamation. It remained an insult if it wasn't true.

The strange thing is if she had not volunteered the information in the forum, nobody would have known what transpired between KT and herself.

In other words, if the word "slut" was deemed defamatory, she was the original publisher of the defamatory word.
As I said, what kt latha said was just a basis for me to start my tracking of every words coming from her cb mouth.
If it was purely what kt latha had said, I will have some reservations and given her some benefits of doubts.