• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition: Time to Take Action, brudders!

KINGFALCON

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo brudders (and comrades in arms),

You all know what's been happening here. A wannabe mafia gang has been infesting this forum for a long time and this has to stop.

For those who are part of this mafia gang, please leave now.

So, here's the strategy, brudders.

I'm requesting all forumers with some POWER to nuke these 2 mafia gang 'leading' clones.

First Target

youtalkcock
user-offline.png
Alfrescian (InfP)

Second Target

image.php

Darth Vader
user-offline.png
Alfrescian (InfP)

Once these 2 mafia gang clones are nuked, the rest of his mafia clones are easy to rid of.

I know from reading Leongsam's explanation that those with 700 pts and above will get Inf power automatically, and once their pts fall below 700 pts, they lose Inf power. Also, if their pts get knocked down 35 pts in a row, he will also lose power.

Force this troublemaker to buy donation from Leongsam. :biggrin:
Make him spend money. Make him lose money. We'll nuke him all over again once he replenished his pts and knock him off again. That would be fun to see him weep as he's a wannabe chowka in this forum. So, no tears will be shed for a mafia troublemaker.

Here's a quote to encourage all to act fast and act now. No regrets, folks.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Good luck and blessed all brudders on your public spirited effort.

PS: I know he and his clones will knock me into moderation, but no choice. If we don't do nuke him, who will, right?

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I sarpok too but your so called "brudders" are the ones from YPAP/PAP.

YPAP doggies donate and i win *Hoah*

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't play the YPAP/PAP card here, we know you're always hallucinating and everyone who smells like your mother's pussy is your mother.

You're just making up stories as you go along and anyone who does not agree with your twisted mind is YPAP/PAP.

Get a life, you're a demented idiot.

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The three clowns that u see in this thread and talking to themselves are confirmed clones of the same asshole. Busy logging in and out. :biggrin:

iluvu
JesseVENTURA
KINGFALCON

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The three clowns that u see in this thread and talking to themselves are confirmed clones of the same asshole. Busy logging in and out. :biggrin:

iluvu
JesseVENTURA
KINGFALCON

We know you're one of the hundreds of clones of this messed up forum jerk. You're too obvious.

3WhiteTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo brudders (and comrades in arms),

You all know what's been happening here. A wannabe mafia gang has been infesting this forum for a long time and this has to stop.

For those who are part of this mafia gang, please leave now.

So, here's the strategy, brudders.

I'm requesting all forumers with some POWER to nuke these 2 mafia gang 'leading' clones.

First Target

youtalkcock
user-offline.png
Alfrescian (InfP)

Second Target

image.php

Darth Vader
user-offline.png
Alfrescian (InfP)

Once these 2 mafia gang clones are nuked, the rest of his mafia clones are easy to rid of.

I know from reading Leongsam's explanation that those with 700 pts and above will get Inf power automatically, and once their pts fall below 700 pts, they lose Inf power. Also, if their pts get knocked down 35 pts in a row, he will also lose power.

Force this troublemaker to buy donation from Leongsam. :biggrin:
Make him spend money. Make him lose money. We'll nuke him all over again once he replenished his pts and knock him off again. That would be fun to see him weep as he's a wannabe chowka in this forum. So, no tears will be shed for a mafia troublemaker.

Here's a quote to encourage all to act fast and act now. No regrets, folks.

Good luck and blessed all brudders on your public spirited effort.

PS: I know he and his clones will knock me into moderation, but no choice. If we don't do nuke him, who will, right?

These 2 farker from SDP ala the OA army, the real identity is non other than the toad looking Ng Ejay!

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see your points are slipping a bit. Hope forumers here are wise enough to take action against you and purge this forum of scourge that pretend to use Elitism as a false front for your vindictiveness and troublemaking ways. This forum, while thrives on dis-repute, do not need jerks like you who can't hold your own balls in the forum, and to resort to zapping others for no good reasons. You should be what we all call "Good Riddance to Forum Trash".

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can see your points are slipping a bit. Hope forumers here are wise enough to take action against you and purge this forum of scourge that pretend to use Elitism as a false front for your vindictiveness and troublemaking ways. This forum, while thrives on dis-repute, do not need jerks like you who can't hold your own balls in the forum, and to resort to zapping others for no good reasons. You should be what we all call "Good Riddance to Forum Trash".

Points slipping? Go back to elementary school. I have a comfortable buffer that i set aside only for emergency use or whenever i got zapped by your clones. But my cronies will add me. As usual u can't do a thing about it except ranting thread after thread. Useless. *Hoah*

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 farker from SDP ala the OA army, the real identity is non other than the toad looking Ng Ejay!

Ng Ejay? You sure? Alright, now we have a real person behind the mindless clone galore. There're hundreds of the clones here, all from the same perverted scoundrel?

I know from history Ng Ejay, in the old Sammyboy forum and also 3in1, has hundreds, even thousands of clones and created a few blogs putting Bob Sim's name to it.

I'm not involved in the quarrel, but this jerk is getting out of hand for a long time already. Time for him to be nuked so that he can go see a shrink.

Is he married? I doubt so, since he's so fucking free here. I could imagine he does not bathe for weeks, monitoring this forum and using his clones like a paper general, with an imagined war he waged with imagined enemies. Really Sad case. Should nuke him now so he can get a shrink fast and not wander naked @ McDonalds. We'll be doing him a favour, he so poor thing as he is now.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ng Ejay? You sure? Alright, now we have a real person behind the mindless clone galore. There're hundreds of the clones here, all from the same perverted scoundrel?

Conveniently implicating me with some opposition clown. Now i will demonstrate to u my power. *Hoah*

Last edited: