• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pet lovers, please come in!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you touch my tigger!

IMG_0217.jpg

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have lost my Ragdoll cat to my wife whom insist to let him roam around HH. He is skin color with dark brown and two long long when he run if you do see him catch him and keep him. I have a 2 level cage to give away. Unfortunately you have to come and collect from me if you are staying in gateway. I'll try my best to wash before you wish to claim it.

Also it has an intray to catch those falling food and rollers at all four side for easy moving. Some rest is unavoidable.

Thanks if interested.

It so sad when hear somebody giving away their pets. Please do reconsider again n keep him with you. Once u keep a pet, its's a lifetime commitment. I do think our animal can feel rejected n sad if they change a new owner.

I always pamper my pet by giving them nice treats n food, like cheese, milk, yogurt, ice cream, prawn, scallop...etc. When you come back from tiring work, being greet n welcome by them, tat's for sure it worth everything.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just to share. I wrote this in another thread, but figured that it's more appropriate in here. So I copied and pasted here instead.

"For those enquired where to get good breed of animals, especially dogs, I recently discovered this place

http://www.waterzuu.com/

The place is quite big. They sell pets, tropical fish, marine fish and also those big expensive kois, including Japanese koi that cost minimally few hundred a piece. No arowana tho"

Hi brother, thanks for this website. Was going to ask where to get pets in JB and was lucky to see this posting. There is no price for the puppies old there. Anyone knows how much would a maltease puppy cost?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, no price. U gotta visit them, or tell them the breed u want, and they will to source for it.

Another pet shop is at tesco bukit indah, called the pets family.

The biggest chain of pet store is the global pets

Hi brother, thanks for this website. Was going to ask where to get pets in JB and was lucky to see this posting. There is no price for the puppies old there. Anyone knows how much would a maltease puppy cost?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah bro. Even u recommended evo. I tried and I phased it in throughout a period of one month, by slowly mixing the new food into their existing diet, but they wouldnt eat. They either picked the new biscuits out or totally ignored and refused to eat. Then I thought maybe the mixture of the old + new biscuits created some weird smells or tastes resulting them refused to eat. So I tried just feeding the new biscuits for like over a week, and still to no avail. They contined to lose weigh, and everyday just waited for me to give them canned food and that was the only thing they wanted to eat. Eventually had no choice but to buy another 10kg pack of royal canin and they started eating the biscuits again.

In this scenario, forcing, being persistent and starving them didn't quite work. Somehow these little smarts gals know how to play with owner's mind and get things done in their way. I couldn't watch them suffer so I had to give in ... Both mine are gals

Btw, u haven't really shared your experience / review of royal canin?

For additional info, I now feed them the premium fussie cat canned food (the small 85gm tin). And occasionally I pan grill some chicken cubes as treats :smile:

Your specialty is on bengals?

bro...again i must say you must be persistent with your pet . dont let them get their way . i never let my cats or dogs eat dry food ...cause you dont know all the by-product thats are inside the food ..and importantly there must be no grain in a cat diet . once you feed them with raw food ..you will never look back ..trust me .

my specialty is exotic pets ..even though i also breed bengals and bully dogs. fussie can cat food is not that good ...if you want me to chose all the can food in the market for cats then i recommeded wellness core can food for cat ...its expensive but good .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It so sad when hear somebody giving away their pets. Please do reconsider again n keep him with you. Once u keep a pet, its's a lifetime commitment. I do think our animal can feel rejected n sad if they change a new owner.

I always pamper my pet by giving them nice treats n food, like cheese, milk, yogurt, ice cream, prawn, scallop...etc. When you come back from tiring work, being greet n welcome by them, tat's for sure it worth everything.

pampering your pet too much is also no good ..most dogs cant take milk . milk can cause diarrhea in many adult dogs because as the puppy grows into adulthood it looses some of it's ability to digest lactose. how much ability is lost depends on the dog. to see if or how much your dog can tolerate, give the dog milk in small quantities. once you see your dog can't tolerate a certain quantity, back down on the amount or a better solution is to give the dog lactose free milk in place of regular milk.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Copy that. That's for the info bro :smile:

And hope ur biz is doing great

bro...again i must say you must be persistent with your pet . dont let them get their way . i never let my cats or dogs eat dry food ...cause you dont know all the by-product thats are inside the food ..and importantly there must be no grain in a cat diet . once you feed them with raw food ..you will never look back ..trust me .

my specialty is exotic pets ..even though i also breed bengals and bully dogs. fussie can cat food is not that good ...if you want me to chose all the can food in the market for cats then i recommeded wellness core can food for cat ...its expensive but good .