• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People who buy gold rolex watch are stupid?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal rolex watch cost less than 10k.

Rolex watch the bracelet that is made of full 18k gold will cost around 40k.

You pay an extra 30k for the gold bracelet. Frankly speaking, if you go to a goldsmith shop to make a 18k gold bracelet it will cost you less than 10k.

Stupid right for those people who buy gold rolex watch?
So just buy a 10k Rolex?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rolex and branded bags retain their value much better than cash. if you bought a rolex 50 years ago say at 2k and if you take care not to damage it's looks it's worth 4~5k now..........

Certain special edition you HUAT AH !

40 yrs ago i went to my gf now wife's house her younger siblings were playing with a very old useless watch with no dials and strap or chain then they throw it outside the house walkway i picked it up and see woah rolex sial.

I kept it, refurbished it and now it's an antique is also vintage piece. lol.... :roflmao:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rolex and branded bags retain their value much better than cash. if you bought a rolex 50 years ago say at 2k and if you take care not to damage it's looks it's worth 4~5k now..........

50 years to increase 3k value. There are better ways to increase value and earning the 3k.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rolex was the first mechanical watch to advertise that its can be worn for active use, such as diving, yachting or playing tennis. Hence it sponors major events that are linked to these activities.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Normal rolex watch cost less than 10k.

Rolex watch the bracelet that is made of full 18k gold will cost around 40k.

You pay an extra 30k for the gold bracelet. Frankly speaking, if you go to a goldsmith shop to make a 18k gold bracelet it will cost you less than 10k.

Stupid right for those people who buy gold rolex watch?
I do have Lolac watch and my Lolac watch has the woven gold strap, which is even more expensive due to the workmanship. But i donch think i can get $40K for it, although i would say its a collectible. So, i am stupid to have one? fuck u ok

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This one my LoLac Cellini. No one makes this type of bracelet anymore.
1593828672673.png

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not just say that people who buy Rolex watches to wear and show off are idiots? Wear Seiko. Cheap, good and lasting. I have been wearing one for the past 3 decades. Never given me problems at all.
Used to. Not anymore. My Seiko 5s all kaput before year 5. Lol....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seiko internal mechanisms now made in china. i wouldn't wear a new seiko
Normally there are two version of casio watches. Made in thailand and made in japan. The japanese watches fetch a higher premium and are in demand by tourists who visits their tokyo outlets.
Maybe seiko same thing. You need to buy one in tokyo to get tge japanese made ones.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now they call it timepiece
A timepiece is the only Jewelry for a man

If you say like that then why wear clothes? Just wrap a cloth around yourself enough lor
Why want stay in a big house? Just rent a bed space is enough....live basic live a monk good enough

Finally, someone who knows what a timepiece is all about. It is truly the only piece of jewelry that a man should wear.

If you get the sought after Rolex models, they will only appreciate in value.

This is what I wear now. A Rolex GMT Master II (Pepsi). The watch started off as a watch designed for PANAM pilots flying across different time zones. I can wear for ten years and still sell it easily more than double what I paid for.

1593843665858.jpeg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rolex depends on stupid people for its survival.
Times are bad now, even Sylvester Stallone is also selling his collection.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why visit people during festive occasions ?
Ans: network and catch-up on lobangs la cheebye

Why need to shower?

Why need to drink water?

Why need to eat food?

Why need to buy watch?

knn