• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People who buy gold rolex watch are stupid?

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal rolex watch cost less than 10k.

Rolex watch the bracelet that is made of full 18k gold will cost around 40k.

You pay an extra 30k for the gold bracelet. Frankly speaking, if you go to a goldsmith shop to make a 18k gold bracelet it will cost you less than 10k.

Stupid right for those people who buy gold rolex watch?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Normal rolex watch cost less than 10k.

Rolex watch the bracelet that is made of full 18k gold will cost around 40k.

You pay an extra 30k for the gold bracelet. Frankly speaking, if you go to a goldsmith shop to make a 18k gold bracelet it will cost you less than 10k.

Stupid right for those people who buy gold rolex watch?

Only you will take your 10k rolex watch to goldsmith shop and ask them to make a gold bracelet for it.

It is like saying a Tifanny no diamond ring costs $X. A Tifanny diamond ring costs $10X.

Why not bring the no diamond Tifanny ring to jeweler to add a diamond?

LOL!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not just say that people who buy Rolex watches to wear and show off are idiots? Wear Seiko. Cheap, good and lasting. I have been wearing one for the past 3 decades. Never given me problems at all.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Why not just say that people who buy Rolex watches to wear and show off are idiots? Wear Seiko. Cheap, good and lasting. I have been wearing one for the past 3 decades. Never given me problems at all.

Why even wear a watch these days?

I am sure you carry a cellphone. It has the time on it already.

I no longer wear a watch. It is a waste of time. Pardon the pun.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why wear watch when the phone tells the time?

please la, if u are asking this type of question, clearly u don’t know what is taste or appreciate the finer things in life. Get a fucking G shock is best for u.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some wear Rolex watch to show that he is successful. I knew a businessman friend who wore a diamond-studded Rolex valued approx. $100K.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Some wear Rolex watch to show that he is successful. I knew a businessman friend who wore a diamond-studded Rolex valued approx. $100K.

Wow! Must be very rich!

I can't even afford to buy a 100k car! LOL!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some Rolex have collectors value if u watch those watch collection channels.....

But it's just a rich man's thing,if u have money u own things that's all to it.....if u ask me would I like to have one....why not?but I would only buy one if I feel it can maintain its value or a store of value or even appreciate over time......like gold or crypto or reits or ETFs....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now they call it timepiece
A timepiece is the only Jewelry for a man

If you say like that then why wear clothes? Just wrap a cloth around yourself enough lor
Why want stay in a big house? Just rent a bed space is enough....live basic live a monk good enough
that describes perfectly my lifestyle. no timepiece, no clothes, just jimbo shorts, no big house, just sharing a mattress in hdb flat. but must have wifi access.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He said he travel overseas alone frequently to do business and the Diamond Rolex will be handy if he faced financial or personal problems.

Also will make him a target for robbery. Chop off his wrist.

Won't it make sense to apply for a credit card with 100k limit? Or several cards each with 20k limit?

Leave the valuables at home.

Doesn't seem wise at all to me. Probably bullshit reason. Main reason is to SHOW OFF. LOL!