• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People That Support LIVERPOOL Need To Have Their Heads Examined. CLASSLESS TEAM

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
First it was against Thailand. When things did not go their way, they tried to bully the Thai players.

Now against S'pore and leading 5-0, they were still trying to score more. They should have given S'pore a consolation goal or 2.

Also the S"pore fans at the Stadium tonight were cheering the Pool players names and booing the S'pore team. REAL FUCK UP COUNTRY.

Fuck colonial whit supreme mentality.

Now take a look at Man U. They "give chance" against Malaysia. Played enough to win in Seoul and TONIGHT agaiinst a Chinese team, they gave 2 consolation goals. Take a look at the score line below.

<table bgcolor="#666666" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="400"><tbody><tr class="title"><td colspan="2" width="70">[SIZE=-1]FT[/SIZE]</td><td colspan="3" width="330">Hangzhou Greentown [2 - 8] Manchester U.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" width="400" height="1">
</td></tr> <tr class="light"><td width="20">24'</td><td align="center" width="50">[0 - 1]</td><td align="left" width="163">
</td><td width="163">M. Owen
goal.gif
</td><td width="4">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="4" width="400" height="1">
</td></tr> <tr class="dark"><td width="20">31'</td><td align="center" width="50">[0 - 2]</td><td align="left" width="163">
</td><td width="163">D. Berbatov
goal.gif
</td><td width="4">
</td></tr> <tr class="light"><td width="20">33'</td><td align="center" width="50">[0 - 3]</td><td align="left" width="163">
</td><td width="163">Z. Tosic
goal.gif
</td><td width="4">
</td></tr> <tr class="dark"><td width="20">40'</td><td align="center" width="50">[0 - 4]</td><td align="left" width="163">
</td><td width="163">M. Owen
goal.gif
</td><td width="4">
</td></tr> <tr class="light"><td width="20">50'</td><td align="center" width="50">[0 - 5]</td><td align="left" width="163">
</td><td width="163">Nani
goal.gif
</td><td width="4">
</td></tr> <tr class="dark"><td width="20">63'</td><td align="center" width="50">[0 - 6]</td><td align="left" width="163">
</td><td width="163">R. Giggs
goal.gif
</td><td width="4">
</td></tr> <tr class="light"><td width="20">70'</td><td align="center" width="50">[0 - 7]</td><td align="left" width="163">
goal.gif
</td><td width="4">
</td></tr> <tr class="dark"><td width="20">78'</td><td align="center" width="50">[1 - 7]</td><td align="left" width="163">W. Hongyou
goal.gif
</td><td width="163">
</td><td width="4">
</td></tr> <tr class="light"><td width="20">89'</td><td align="center" width="50">[1 - 8]</td><td align="left" width="163">
goal.gif
</td><td width="4">
</td></tr> <tr class="dark"><td width="20">90'</td><td align="center" width="50">[2 - 8]</td><td align="left" width="163">E.A.S. Valdo
goal.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha. This was the easiset money I have made in a long time

I bet Singapore Pools give 2.5 balls $10,000 for $22,500, net profit $12,500

Why? Because Singapore youngsters are Pinkerton. When they see white men they want to go down on them

Always remember Singapore youngsters are Pinkerton losers

Earlier I back Thailand against Liverpool because their Chang Beer are sponsors of Liverpool rivals Everton

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
in a betting forum u make such claim....pple will ask u scan bet slip la and prove la..hahaha

Why? Because Singapore youngsters are Pinkerton. When they see white men they want to go down on them

Earlier I back Thailand against Liverpool because their Chang Beer are sponsors of Liverpool rivals Everton

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you've done it.

He'll go to a corridor that dun belong to him and,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R71FWFE1FpA&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R71FWFE1FpA&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

in a betting forum u make such claim....pple will ask u scan bet slip la and prove la..hahaha

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Believe you.