• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People can still die from COVID-19 even if vaccinated and has no underlying medical conditions

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is the blady most useful pill going to debut? I will take it but not these vac and boosters. Can the puppies understand this? Or they choose to blind their eyes?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
W
When is the blady most useful pill going to debut? I will take it but not these vac and boosters. Can the puppies understand this? Or they choose to blind their eyes?
Why don’t you use your natural immunity and go meet the virus head on ?

Can do it now . Don’t need to wait .

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Lets see how many vaxxed are on the lorry tonight
I think double figures has been breached already.

Bro. I thought you said wish the vaxxed luck?

Be patient lah. If you are correct the vast majority of all of us will be dead not too far into the future. The world will probably see another economic collapse. And you can say "See I TOLD YOU SO!"

Good luck.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. I thought you said wish the vaxxed luck?

Be patient lah. If you are correct the vast majority of all of us will be dead not too far into the future. The world will probably see another economic collapse. And you can say "See I TOLD YOU SO!"

Good luck.

I didn't mean it the way you think...I do not clasp my prayer beads hoping for vaxxed people to die.
Today, just 3 vaxxed people died...six were unvaxxed....so covid has no favourites.
If you are obese, eat processed crap all your life and don't exercise, chances are you will struggle with the virus.

But you know that.

I am watching a great tv series that just released on Hulu...its called Dopesick and its a fictionalised look at what
shitbags Pharma people are. Check it out

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I didn't mean it the way you think...I do not clasp my prayer beads hoping for vaxxed people to die.
Today, just 3 vaxxed people died...six were unvaxxed....so covid has no favourites.
If you are obese, eat processed crap all your life and don't exercise, chances are you will struggle with the virus.

But you know that.

I am watching a great tv series that just released on Hulu...its called Dopesick and its a fictionalised look at what

All this demonizing. There are also many shows that look at what shitbags Doctors are.

Sorry I have no interest in these bashing others ridiculing professions type shows. They are harmful to society in my opinion.

The USA is the culprit when it comes to causing social dysfunction and damaging cohesion. All in the name of "art" and "entertainment". Fuck the USA in this respect.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see how many vaxxed are on the lorry tonight
I think double figures has been breached already.
If you know how to count you will know much much more unvaccinated up lorry

and with another big wave coming as borders open up the unvaxxed will drop like flies

surprised your fake medical expertise does not tell you that

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

But you know that.

Too me covid loves anti vaxxers twice as much

you need to go back to PSLE math

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
1DF13A54-F2C4-481B-B43E-7D0F2E971BF8.jpeg

obvious quick solution is to just get his brats vaccinated with the mRNA and be done with it

Tan Sek Jen should be grateful that the government implemented policies to keep his single dose sinovac brats at home and be protected

what a moron

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother will do it again to commemorate your birth.
When I was little my mother would bring me to places you can’t afford to commemorate my birth

Now I am all grown i bring her to places you can’t afford to commemorate her birth

where do you and your Bangla boyfriend go? Jacks Place ?