• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pee Sai confirmed became MASSIVE LAO SAI HUB non-stop food poisoning cases

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I have no peace of mind w Pee Sai meals. Fucking poison potential. Fcking going to kill me half dead Lao Said in fucking Toilet. KNN!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cook and eat at home bestest?

Too much hassles to clean up dishes and utensils and pots AND THE WHOLE KITCHEN, OBK!

In the past when people have BIG families can justify to have such chores. Now 1 or 2 or 3 people only in a house. So much chores? Life too short to torture ourselves with these.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too much hassles to clean up dishes and utensils and pots AND THE WHOLE KITCHEN, OBK!

In the past when people have BIG families can justify to have such chores. Now 1 or 2 or 3 people only in a house. So much chores? Life too short to torture ourselves with these.
anything to stop sinkies from using and wasting more water is ok with me.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange, when the PAP have their mass masturbation, & give out their famous tarbao's, the "john's" & "jane's" rarely have food poisoning. Maybe they have, but , too paiseh, to report.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange, when the PAP have their mass masturbation, & give out their famous tarbao's, the "john's" & "jane's" rarely have food poisoning. Maybe they have, but , too paiseh, to report.
because the food already looks like sai nobody wants to makan. sinkies should get cancer soon as there's too much styrofoam in their food.
1TaPowImage2.ashx

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because the food already looks like sai nobody wants to makan. sinkies should get cancer soon as there's too much styrofoam in their food.
1TaPowImage2.ashx

I never like the styrofoam boxes, I think Malaysia had banned them. Just wondering, we buy food from food vendors, they charge us 20-30cts more for packing the takeaways in plastic containers (never even washed them) or the styrofoam box & give us cancers; do they give 20-30 cents discounts , when we bring our own carrier?

In the past, people bring their own containers or even small tiffin carriers to but food from outside, seldom seen today.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never like the styrofoam boxes, I think Malaysia had banned them. Just wondering, we buy food from food vendors, they charge us 20-30cts more for packing the takeaways in plastic containers (never even washed them) or the styrofoam box & give us cancers; do they give 20-30 cents discounts , when we bring our own carrier?

In the past, people bring their own containers or even small tiffin carriers to but food from outside, seldom seen today.
should be a 69-cent discount for cancer treatment.