• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PC Show 2009!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just change ur harddisk cable, times are bad save some for rainy day

why my harddisk sata cable?? they are top quality japanese cable.

bought in yodabashi camera in Japan. with very solid connectors and very nice colors and wrap with very nice pvc net.

i think one cable cost 1400 yen.

I guess the problem with CPU, i overclock it to max, from spec of 1.8GHx to 2.8 GHz, so i expect it to fail eventually.

a candle that burn twice as bright, last half as long.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why when I buy pc products in SLS, buy already, don't go and compare the prices. Do your prices comparison before buying.

The truth always hurt.

I always thought well known brands like Microsoft and Logitech products prices are pretty much the same throughout shops but I was wrong.

went to search for a wireless mouse last week. The model - a white laser bluetooth Logitech mouse. Most shops selling at $90, some at $80+, a few at $75 and one shop sell at $69 - the cheapest.

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking for a power ful laptop
that can do e-Mastubation . Any recommendation ??
Today must go. wear mask. sure got H1N1 there !!

Z

Zombie

Looking for a power ful laptop
that can do e-Mastubation . Any recommendation ??
Today must go. wear mask. sure got H1N1 there !!

Geylang laptop can do P-A-Y-U-Masturbation but stock is running low now. :biggrin:

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
What negative growth for Singapore? what recession? Look at the amount of spending at this PC show, I really wonder is Sinkie Gahment being too Pessimistic? R they trying to inject fear into Sinkies?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun want to build another computer, but since last weekend, my computer start making beeping noise when booting.

Wait a while longer. Prices/performance always dropping/increasing.

I'm waiting for the I7 to drop in price before upgrading.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait a while longer. Prices/performance always dropping/increasing.

I'm waiting for the I7 to drop in price before upgrading.

I7 ? not going to drop, because they will all be terminated and end of line. when I5 processor come out to replace them.

trust me, buy I7 now or wait for I5 (use another type of motherboard).

I5 rumor to be so fast, it will kill the lower end of I7.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Windows 7 RTM will be released on 19th of June.(Rumours)
Release to manufacturing signifies the completion of their development work and the start of the next phase for Windows 7. No point buying pc or laptop during this pc show 2009 whereby the os is still under vista.
<!-- / message -->

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I5 rumor to be so fast, it will kill the lower end of I7.

I5 is faster thann I7 :eek: Intel's naming convention is very strange.

Bottlekneck as I see it nowdays is with the ISP. If we have to rely on Singnet & Starhub for broadband services, good HW is wasted :rolleyes: