• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PC Show 2009!

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone coming to the PC show? I'm here at Suntec waiting for it to open.

PC%2708_cover.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for the info

but my Pentium 80486 is still doing a damn solid job. Surf internet, no problem. I think it can last for many more golden years so there's no need for me to buy any new PC products. :biggrin:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the info

but my Pentium 80486 is still doing a damn solid job. Surf internet, no problem. I think it can last for many more golden years so there's no need for me to buy any new PC products. :biggrin:

Dude! 80486? I find P4 slow even for web surfing! You must have the patience of an old monk.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
any laptop cheap over there, need one for my kid..dell, core 2 ispiron t6400 999, any cheaper than this?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone coming to the PC show? I'm here at Suntec waiting for it to open.

anything good this year?
i dun want to build another computer, but since last weekend, my computer start making beeping noise when booting.

i think it is going to go BOOM anytime now, i am planning a new computer.
but i have no idea, what to get. WET or DRY? highend or super duper highend.

i am still thinking.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
anything good this year?
i dun want to build another computer, but since last weekend, my computer start making beeping noise when booting.

i think it is going to go BOOM anytime now, i am planning a new computer.
but i have no idea, what to get. WET or DRY? highend or super duper highend.

i am still thinking.

Just change ur harddisk cable, times are bad save some for rainy day

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
any laptop cheap over there, need one for my kid..dell, core 2 ispiron t6400 999, any cheaper than this?

If you are not into gaming, u don't a high performance laptop. Those mini ones will do for basic usage at around $700++ for brand new.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude! 80486? I find P4 slow even for web surfing! You must have the patience of an old monk.

Old monk these days no longer have patience...they want to move to Nirvana fast also...and show them the money...they even move faster...some younger ones can slide down tall buildings too...

80486 processor....they person is lying..unless you read in text...:p