• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Patriot Calvin Cheng Embarrassed Of His Pink IC Today! Stop Abusing The Word 'Suffering'! NCCBC

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WHAT IS SUFFERING *TRIGGER WARNING*

These few days i keep seeing Whatsapp messages and social media posts that people are ‘suffering’. And are very angry because they are ‘suffering’. And that they blame the Government for their *suffering*

This reminds me years ago when I told some foreigners that some Singaporeans were VERY ANGRY because of floods in Singapore.
Their first response was to express sympathy and asked me “ How many people died?”
I had to sheepishly answer that oh none, but our Starbucks on our main shopping street was destroyed.
Or that time when that genius in the stalled MRT train panicked and used a fire extinguisher to break a window.
If Londoners broke windows every time a Tube train stalled, they would run out of glass in a couple of days.

WHAT SUFFERING??
So for two weeks, maybe a month we can’t dine in.
Can’t hang out in more than groups of two.
THAT IS FUGGING SUFFERING??
FUGUE!

Go look at the pictures of people dying on the streets in India, corpses floating in the river.
Or the repeated total lockdowns in Europe and UK and people suck it up and get on with life.
A vast swathe of Singaporeans have lived in Disneyland for too long on a small island and have a warped perspective of real life.
Bloody restaurants closing but you go rush for toilet paper??
DAFUQ is wrong with you man?

The B1617 viurus has/will go global no matter what any country does, unless you shut your borders completely. And only maybe at the most THREE lucky countries can do this.
We cannot.
And WE ARE NOT SUFFERING.

Go to the parks, go to the cinema, take a FUGGING DABAO go home watch TV in your FUGGING First World Apartment and STOP FUGGING SAYING YOU ARE SUFFERING.

BIGGEST NATION OF CRYBABIES IN THE WORLD.
FUGGING EMBARRASSED BY MY PINK IC TODAY.

NBCCB.
- CC

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You only suffer when you hve to face the day and thinking how to pay the bills and make ends meet. This CB Kia is living in the pap's shadow for a long time.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This donkey face can go fuck spider. In every industry, if you're paid big money, you need to perform. It's the same with the PAP fat cat Ministers. As the highest paid politicians in the world, public expectations must be ceiling height when it comes to judging them for their performances. It's a fair world. You are paid millions so expect brickbats to come thick and fast if you underperformed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a picture of Calvin Cheng: a group photo of him and some ang moh models. I think they were at his house and on a sofa. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT IS SUFFERING *TRIGGER WARNING*

These few days i keep seeing Whatsapp messages and social media posts that people are ‘suffering’. And are very angry because they are ‘suffering’. And that they blame the Government for their *suffering*

This reminds me years ago when I told some foreigners that some Singaporeans were VERY ANGRY because of floods in Singapore.
Their first response was to express sympathy and asked me “ How many people died?”
I had to sheepishly answer that oh none, but our Starbucks on our main shopping street was destroyed.
Or that time when that genius in the stalled MRT train panicked and used a fire extinguisher to break a window.
If Londoners broke windows every time a Tube train stalled, they would run out of glass in a couple of days.

WHAT SUFFERING??
So for two weeks, maybe a month we can’t dine in.
Can’t hang out in more than groups of two.
THAT IS FUGGING SUFFERING??
FUGUE!

Go look at the pictures of people dying on the streets in India, corpses floating in the river.
Or the repeated total lockdowns in Europe and UK and people suck it up and get on with life.
A vast swathe of Singaporeans have lived in Disneyland for too long on a small island and have a warped perspective of real life.
Bloody restaurants closing but you go rush for toilet paper??
DAFUQ is wrong with you man?

The B1617 viurus has/will go global no matter what any country does, unless you shut your borders completely. And only maybe at the most THREE lucky countries can do this.
We cannot.
And WE ARE NOT SUFFERING.

Go to the parks, go to the cinema, take a FUGGING DABAO go home watch TV in your FUGGING First World Apartment and STOP FUGGING SAYING YOU ARE SUFFERING.

BIGGEST NATION OF CRYBABIES IN THE WORLD.
FUGGING EMBARRASSED BY MY PINK IC TODAY.

NBCCB.
- CC

Why don’t compare to USA Angmoh the best? compare to India Europe UK why no USA?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are Sinkies who are "suffering".
They have genuine reasons to complain.

Those who caught the Indian variant of the virus in this second wave.
Those who have a family member who caught the Indian virus.

Those whose work have been affected e.g. daycare workers, tuition teachers, hawkers.
Businesses like gym operators and physical trainers.

Parents who have difficulty managing when their children are doing home-based learning.

If not for the PAP government's stubbornness in not closing the borders and the poor mismanagement of the second wave, they would not be suffering.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can surrender his pink NRIC, renounce his citizenship and go to India become citizen there.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is yet another NgYatChung drama. Make a song and dance about Sinkies complaining, while evading the real question: Why are we not shutting down gates to CECA

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calvin Cheng can carry a placard to support arriving Ah Nehs at Changi Airport.Modi would be glad to kiss him.