• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Prince hint that the False Prophet of end times could be AI

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
He say not a real person. Whatever AI say , it is right.

Same way people seek divination, or "mirror mirror on the wall....." or to local Tangki or spirit medium or go bomoh

Last edited:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prince is one of the biggest false prophets of all times.

Then how cum God bless him until buei lin chu , even invited to Whitehouse. Even ah loong also need to use force to force his way into white house while Prince got invited

R u the devil ? Trying to discredit God's servant?

1000042200.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then how cum God bless him until buei lin chu , even invited to Whitehouse. Even ah loong also need to use force to force his way into white house while Prince got invited

R u the devil ? Trying to discredit God's servant?

View attachment 201560
you obviously have no knowledge of the bible, much less good and evil. God is not the only one who blesses. The devil blesses anyone who drips with greed with the treasures of the world. Maybe someone like you. The blessings of God are the fruit of the spirit, not material incarnate. Meeting satan's gimps like JP is doing in the picture is certainly not part of God's blessings.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
you obviously have no knowledge of the bible, much less good and evil. God is not the only one who blesses. The devil blesses anyone who drips with greed with the treasures of the world. Maybe someone like you. The blessings of God are the fruit of the spirit, not material incarnate. Meeting satan's gimps like JP is doing in the picture is certainly not part of God's blessings.

Cannot say lidat, devil give chicken wing but take back whole chicken just like lee hsien loong. While God give and does not take back.

U better go back study bible

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest rip off of all is the Catholic Church why are they allowed to operate in Singapore?
i would agree but even Martin Luther couldn’t dislodge it after he reformed theology. You will understand better if you know who the Jesuits are

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot say lidat, devil give chicken wing but take back whole chicken just like lee hsien loong. While God give and does not take back.

U better go back study bible
Devil is A beta.. Fucking twit and e xxx extreme scourged...

Bless me lor ...100 million usd. I I would thank God that there's such a generous devil.