• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pasir Ris Turnedd Into Rubbish Dump Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Pasir Ris campsite looks like rubbish dump
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY WIFE and I both work in the Middle East and we look forward with eager anticipation to trips back to Singapore each year. We both enjoy the change from the lack of respect for people, property or laws we encounter in the Middle East, to what is the norm in Singapore.
One thing we really enjoy is being able to walk in the well-tended parks in Pasir Ris. But this is somewhat marred by the sight of rubbish strewn across a large tract of the camping area of the park.
Last Saturday morning, we saw cleaners trying to clear the rubbish. Some campers had at least the common decency to leave their rubbish on the picnic tables; others seemed to think they could do as they wished. These litter louts show little respect for their surroundings.
Singaporeans should be thankful for what they have, and show some consideration for others who also want to enjoy the facilities, and respect the people who keep the areas clean.
I hope that when I return to Singapore for good, I will continue to enjoy the facilities that give us so much pleasure when we are here.
David Pittey

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid angmo

This is not rubbish dump

This is a buffet spread for the poor sinkies you are here to replace

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Pasir Ris campsite looks like rubbish dump
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->....We both enjoy the change from the lack of respect for people, property or laws we encounter in the Middle East, to what is the norm in Singapore....
is this guy talking about the same SG...??