• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP'S Ah Chong wants Sinkies to work 2 jobs. Let's go John Tan's office tomorrow and apply for jaga job to guard his Bukit Timah bungalow!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Towkays like myself hold down several jobs. I have a few food catering businesses, sit on the board of directors of a few more companies, manage rental properties, still have time to be a grassroots leader and sit on a few different government and trade union task force.

It's time serfs also learn to step up and hold multiple jobs like I do.
Sir John, you need a son in law to help you take care your businesses? I promise I won't be like that Spencer Tuppani chap.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sir John, you need a son in law to help you take care your businesses? I promise I won't be like that Spencer Tuppani chap.

If you are a good son in law, you won't end up like that loser spencer. You may even get a second directorship and a recommendation to volunteer at the RC.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Does PAP still have a human heart?

Many people don't even have 1 job and now they are asking people to hold 2 jobs? From where?

In Singapore's 201 years history since the British starting ruling this island and 55 years of nation building never have Singaporeans been told to hold 2 jobs. What had happened?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Results for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC for GE2020

People's Action Party (PAP)67.26%
Singapore People's Party (SPP)32.74%
The People's Action Party has won Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC against the Singapore People's Party.

PAP received 62,853 votes while SPP received 30,594 votes.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does PAP still have a human heart?

Many people don't even have 1 job and now they are asking people to hold 2 jobs? From where?

In Singapore's 201 years history since the British starting ruling this island and 55 years of nation building never have Singaporeans been told to hold 2 jobs. What had happened?

In otherwords hes tellg those who were jobless to start lookg for any jobs be it cleaner, jaga, sda etc. MIW coffer n CPF running low leow.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The farking MP know how to disparage sinkees .KNNCCb people don't have a job somemore ask people go look for a 2nd job . Ask him go fark spider !

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually working in the construction, like foreman, supervisory post, not tat bad. Same for pigeon hole renovation work like tiling etc too. If sinkies willing to accept such jobs, tere will be lesser Msian workers here. But the pay must be revised upwards in order to make it attractive for sinkies to accept.