• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee Bitch Vs Dog - Bitch Wins!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>NMP sorry for remarks on Young PAP
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I THANK Ms Elaina Olivia Chong for her letter on Tuesday, 'Nominated MP wrong to knock Young PAP'. Since then, she has clarified that her letter reflected her personal opinion, rather than the official opinion of Young PAP, or its exco.
Regardless, I would like to apologise for the deep hurt and pain I seem to have inadvertently caused Ms Chong. I have also elucidated elsewhere that my non-involvement in Young PAP was because of my commitments to other civic societies, rather than a reflection of Young PAP's activities.
I am grateful to Ms Chong for her words of support and encouragement, and I will do my best to be her 'voice in Parliament'.
Calvin Cheng
Nominated Member of Parliament