• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP West Coast Branch secretary allegedly had an affair with some guy's wife & broke up his family

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it takes 2 hands to clap. inviting hole, obliging dick. why the bitch is not named and shamed? We only know Ng Wee Meng....the bitch?

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of these lao aunties once see MIW jitao cheebye becum wet. That's why you see them keep volunteering at those grassloot gatherings hoping to get free fucks but too bad MIW only want big juicy nehnehs like that CHL so these horny aunties can only go wet markets buy some big cucumbers go home ownself poke ownself song Haha.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many flirty aunties in the PAP grassroots of West Coast. I have to keep my guard up whenever I pass through their territory. :unsure:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously the grassroot leader is a alpha male. All woman are attracted to alpha male. The husband must be the type of beta male. They have this phrase "Happy wife happy life"

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal
1721312066247.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Havr u all notice....Agent G and TanWahTiu has quiet alot after CDC Voucher distrubution de woh
So despicable Hakka dog son of chicken go persecute your verified Hakka chicken Agent C sell insurance sell cb and stop smearing me hokkien virhin as Agent G and link me to all slut whore mistress threads Pui!