• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP!! stop curing symptoms and start curing the fucking disease!!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wake up your fucking ideas you self serving overpaid greedy fuckers!!!!

How can a medical practitioner heal themselves when they are already 'infected with diseases' ? they will dispense medicines to cure the condition & hopefully over time, cure the diseases. They will never listen to any outside opinion on 'treatment' of their own 'sickness'...if you are being treated by that same medical practitioner, gourd! help you.:mad:

We need to cure the diseases not cure the symptoms & conditions...but a certain percentage, believe this is the best way to live ( or die)!

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dentists nowadays prefer not to extract teeth????
they fucking make more money, cleaning mending and filling them over and over and over again.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The entire fucking country is on drip. Heart still beating but brain dead long ago.

Alright! Brain dead can immediately declare dead and harvest all the organs.

If Robert Mugabe and friends need an organ transplant, they can depend on the medical hub of Singapore for a successful transplant and a speedy recovery. :cool:

We have the best surgeons in the world. Here is proof:

LadanLalehBijani.jpg

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just brought my dog to this new vet for a second opinion of her prolonged skin problem. The vet suspected that my dog is suffering from Cushing disease (adrenal glands producing too much Cortisol hormones) from taking too much steroids and anti biotics prescribed by the other vets who were just looking at quick fixes for the superficial skin problem, resulting in this side effect. The symptoms were there but no vets have ever told me about them. The cure is long term medication.

This country is in a similar situation. We have scholars from Ivy leagues looking at quick fixes (alcohol ban?) whenever and only when there is an 'outbreak'. . The inevitable side effect will be that you will have a problem that is so deeply rooted that it will take a very long time to unwind.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong with the country. It is in excellent health.

Yup, the country is in good HANDS, & in good health..maybe suffering from "gout", " BP" a bit of "diabetes"...& Occasionally the heart just flutter a bit, like one SUNDAY...other than that it is in good health.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not happy then go and protest lah.. Post in the forum for fuck. Look at the Thais, the government is dissolved now after the protest. Did they posting the forum and do nothing?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wau lau my good lord you really very worked up
take it easy lah....

don't be so ferocious macham tiger lah...
step by step...we will reach there....so don't burst an artery over this okay...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just brought my dog to this new vet for a second opinion of her prolonged skin problem. The vet suspected that my dog is suffering from Cushing disease (adrenal glands producing too much Cortisol hormones) from taking too much steroids and anti biotics prescribed by the other vets who were just looking at quick fixes for the superficial skin problem, resulting in this side effect. The symptoms were there but no vets have ever told me about them. The cure is long term medication.

This country is in a similar situation. We have scholars from Ivy leagues looking at quick fixes (alcohol ban?) whenever and only when there is an 'outbreak'. . The inevitable side effect will be that you will have a problem that is so deeply rooted that it will take a very long time to unwind.

too much sex lah..

normal for vet to give steroids and antibiotics > worked perfectly well for my two dogs....

they do not cause CUSHING DISEASE....but they do produce signs and symptoms of Cushing Disease..IF OVERUSE AND OVER PRESCRIBED...

stop the steroids....and the adrenals will be functioning...unless your dog has had an underlying adrenal problems....good luck

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too much sex lah..

normal for vet to give steroids and antibiotics > worked perfectly well for my two dogs....

they do not cause CUSHING DISEASE....but they do produce signs and symptoms of Cushing Disease..IF OVERUSE AND OVER PRESCRIBED...

stop the steroids....and the adrenals will be functioning...unless your dog has had an underlying adrenal problems....good luck

Just bring the dog to the vet & out it down....