• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP SITO... NO Shame

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday visited my friend in Potong Paisr Constituancy.. At the notice board is the Loser photo wishing the people of potong pasir happy chinese new year.

Then you have his banner at a overhead bridge doing the same thing..

The PAP just have no shame..

PAP was a respected LION during the time of LKY, Raja, Goh K S and Ong teng Cheong and Lim C O.. etc..

All respected politicans.. Now it is a group of loser resort to cooking porridge, dancing monkey dance, wearing zerror suit and all other antics to get attention.. Even after they lose their skin still thick enug to hang their photo as if they were the winner. If they have real substance, do they need to wayang monkey show? Does LKY need to play monkey in tanjong pagar? Look like he did not pass down self respect and dignity his younger members who only say yes to him

PHUI... Have to vote opposition including Chee Soon Chuan as the PAP candiate proof to be highly educated shameless yes SIR nerd which is more shameless and irritating then Chee Soon Chuan not forgetting their bussinessmen RCs and grassroots.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday visited my friend in Potong Paisr Constituancy.. At the notice board is the Loser photo wishing the people of potong pasir happy chinese new year.

PAP was a respected LION during the time of LKY, Raja, Goh K S and Ong teng Cheong and Lim C O.. etc..

All respected politicans.. Now it is a group of loser resort to cooking porridge, dancing monkey dance, wearing zerror suit and all other antics to get attention.. Even after they lose their skin still thick enug to hang their photo as if they were the winner. If they have real substance, do they need to wayang monkey show? Does LKY need to play monkey in tanjong pagar? Look like he did not pass down self respect and dignity his younger members who only say yes to him

PHUI... Have to vote opposition including Chee Soon Chuan as the PAP candiate proof to be highly educated shameless yes SIR nerd which is more shameless and irritating then Chee Soon Chuan not forgetting their bussinessmen RCs and grassroots.
Lim C O not so well respected lah,he was chased out by PAP's NTUC,and went on to earn $7 milliona a year playing DOG to PAP.

All the wayang,that is expected of politicians every where in the world

I am happy that you intend to vote opposition including SDP,I am with you on this,thank you.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim C O not so well respected lah,he was chased out by PAP's NTUC,and went on to earn $7 milliona a year playing DOG to PAP.

LCO was just doing the right thing, just that those old fogies are unhappy at being sidelined and wanted OTC to molly coddle them.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCO was just doing the right thing, just that those old fogies are unhappy at being sidelined and wanted OTC to molly coddle them.
U got it wrong,must read Daddy's book,Ah boy.

It was Devan Nair who chased him out,OTC was his replacement

Must read Daddy's history,Understand?Understood!!!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCO is good, better than GCT-Tracy Tan

Agree on this point,in the sense that he NO wayang compared to tat talk cock(wayang) king peanuts GOH.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LCO is good, better than GCT-Tracy Tan

Agree on this point,in the sense that he NO wayang compared to tat talk cock(wayang) king peanuts GOH.

LCO is an achiever and delivers what he promises.

GCT is a nice guy but cant deliver what he promises and is led by people around him. GCT is lost.

LHLlacks leadership qualities, is lost, is misled and doesnt deliver

what SG needs is a leader who delivers what eh promises and not a nice guy who cant deliver and is lost

LHL is the worst PM so far...hopefully any SG PM after LHL is better than LHL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was there a "bulan baru" abalone advert, or Mad dongle humburger or "lao Sai" muai advert, or shark fins advert sponsoring his banner??

for the residents expect more than swimming pools, walkway by the riveria, pagodas by the park, manicured gardens, covered walkways, 21st elevators, abalones, shark fin soup, porridges or congee whatever or HUMburgers...all FREE..some say from JB to Batam Indonesia..AFFORDABLE!:biggrin:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

SORRY,I CANT AGREE,MADE A COMMENT ABOUT LIM CO AS CEO OF KEPPEL CORP YESTERDAY HERE

GCT is a nice guy but cant deliver what he promises and is led by people around him. GCT is lost.

ALSO DONT AGREE,GCT IS NOT A NICE GUY BUT WAYANG KING,HE IS A NICE GUY TO HIS VOTERS WHEN COURTING THEIR VOTES ,WHCIH POLITICIAN ISN'T?YES PERHAPS OUR IN HOUSE HERO GOH.

AGREE

what SG needs is a leader who delivers what eh promises and not a nice guy who cant deliver and is lost

AGREE,ALSO SINGAPOTRE NEEDS A LEADER WHO HAS THE MISSION TO LOOK AFTER THIS COUNTRY & ITS PEOPLE,SOME OF THEM ARE BORN STUPID,REGARDLESS

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... GCT is a nice guy but cant deliver what he promises and is led by people around him. GCT is lost.

LHLlacks leadership qualities, is lost, is misled and doesnt deliver ...
ah tong oni dare 2 bully women n kids ...

ah loon oni interested in buying elites votes n fixing peasants ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SORRY,I CANT AGREE,MADE A COMMENT ABOUT LIM CO AS CEO OF KEPPEL CORP YESTERDAY HERE

ALSO DONT AGREE,GCT IS NOT A NICE GUY BUT WAYANG KING,HE IS A NICE GUY TO HIS VOTERS WHEN COURTING THEWR VOTES ,WHCIH POLITICIAN ISN'T?YES PERHAPS OUR IN HOUSE HERO GOH.

AGREE

AGREE,ALSO SINGAPOTRE NEEDS A LEADER WHO HAS THE MISSION TO LOOK AFTER THIS COUNTRY & ITS PEOPLE,SOME OF THEM ARE BORN STUPID,REGARDLESS

What is still vivid in my memory or people in my own family memory, was one election telecast the one that announces the results the votes cast. Could not remember which year & which school, when GCT arrived, he was greeted by POM POM girls, many of the old aunties...doing the pom pom...fortunately they didn't say "wan shui, wan shui, wan wan shui".....the election after that, it was removed...no more pom pom girls..but that memory is etched in my (our) memories... you getting my drift?...nice, to whom, the bell tolls!!....with the POM POM girls, gross !!:p

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
thick-skin is a MUST HAVE trait of all pap politicians.

otherwise how can shorty seng and flood guru yakult stayed on their jobs while having such major cock-ups.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
And daddy shouldn't have listened to that drunken alcoholic.
Ah boy,daddy was rescued by that "drunken alcoholic"BTW,any medical evidence,ah boy.

When daddy first went into politics,alama,he found that he,an elite top,brilliant Cambridge lawyer was out of place,no one gave a damn to him

The power was the Chinese helicopter,Mr Lim Chin Siong.

Do you know Daddy called LCS;MY PRIME MINISTER than,pl check out.

Then in a sea of basically Chinese helicopters,he found a great guy,fluent in English,can even match his Queen's English,they became the best of friends.

The rest are history

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U got it wrong,must read Daddy's book,Ah boy.

It was Devan Nair who chased him out,OTC was his replacement

Must read Daddy's history,Understand?Understood!!!

LCO's departure was staged. Nothing to do with anything stated openly.
Hahahaha, looks like only a few know the real reason for his departure.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Golden Dragon,you always have inside scoops,if u can enlighten us,why not,we are all ears!

If enlighten now, how to sell my buku? Also, the source of my info would be broken. Trust me, nothing to do with not gelling with union leaders. LCO's character always the same. You mean LKY could not anticipate that? George Yeo left Health ministry years ago. Wasn't a normal transfer. Both LCO and GY same same.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If enlighten now, how to sell my buku? Also, the source of my info would be broken. Trust me, nothing to do with not gelling with union leaders. LCO's character always the same. You mean LKY could not anticipate that? George Yeo left Health ministry years ago. Wasn't a normal transfer. Both LCO and GY same same.
OK,but looking at Lim C O he really not so Ah Beng like Lim Ah Say leh,Lim Ah OOn is more,say intellectual type,also got Ang Moh wife isit?(I heard)

Well,I shall keep in mind,thanks