• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Signs CECA Treaty With Kazakhstan! Hawker Chan Chicken Rice Can Now Spread All Over Central Asia! Majulah PAP!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
the luckier chicks have angmoh features while the unlucky ones have heavier mongolian features. former will fetch $369 in geylang while latter will ask for $69 a shot.
369 still cheaper than getting married.. if her performance is good... It's worth every cent

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got hair below or no hair got difference meh? As long as got wash n hygienic... Can oreadi
swee boh?
IMG_0725.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the luckier chicks have angmoh features while the unlucky ones have heavier mongolian features. former will fetch $369 in geylang while latter will ask for $69 a shot.

There are many ethnic Russians in Kazakhstan, especially in the city of Almaty. Their ancestors moved there during the Soviet Union era, and settled down there for generations. :cool:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
kazakhs are taller stronger lighter skinned than peasant coolie gene stinkies.

stinkypura today is a full fledged money laundering tax evasion hub.

to make matters worse it's a dictatorship in its worst form

where stinkies never, in their entire history, dared to hit the streets and protest en masse against pap-piglets.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many ethnic Russians in Kazakhstan, especially in the city of Almaty. Their ancestors moved there during the Soviet Union era, and settled down there for generations. :cool:

The russian space launch site is in kazakhstan. If kazakh stray away like ukraine, you can bet putin will be there to storm the country. Last few years there were riots and russian soldiers were sent to assist the gomen.
Some mixed russian mongol looks very cute and nice solid thighs and butt.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does't matter which. moslems are going to hell anyway.
Remember what's in yr bible when it describes what Jesus will say to christians when he returns?

“Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” (Matthew 7:23)

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” (Matthew 7:21–23).

You eat pigs. Worship idols. Polytheistic. Pagan. Never fast.
All against Jesus' commands.
You're going to hell.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember what's in yr bible when it describes what Jesus will say to christians when he returns?

“Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” (Matthew 7:23)

That verses applies to mohammedans who misappropriated Biblical prophets for their own arabic religion.

You eat pigs. Worship idols. Polytheistic. Pagan. Never fast.
All against Jesus' commands.

Your fellow moslems and sole 'prophet' commit murder, rape, kill, steal, engage in incest or pedophilia, bow before a stone 5 times a day, always full of self righteous, coerce fellow moslems to fast or to remain in islam.

All following the example of your sole moslem 'prophet'.

You think you are okay as long as you do not eat pork, the sole commandment of your arabian religion.

Last edited: