• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Signs CECA Treaty With Kazakhstan! Hawker Chan Chicken Rice Can Now Spread All Over Central Asia! Majulah PAP!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just posted the verse earlier. Are you reading selectively? I'll post again.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” (Matthew 7:21–23).

So who do you think this verse is directed to? Definitely ain't Muslims because we don't say
‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

And what is the will of the father? Don't pray to idols. Don't be polytheists as the bible has said, "your lord is one".
https://www.gotquestions.org/Matthew-7-21-23.html

Me Selective read? Still better than an illiterate like U..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who read the quran will know that we are not to quarrel about faith

Chapter (29) sūrat l-ʿankabūt (The Spider)​

Sahih International: And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.gotquestions.org/Matthew-7-21-23.html

Me Selective read? Still better than an illiterate like U..
The explanation on the page describes what I said.

"But who are these unfortunate people and how can they do miracles unless they are doing them by God’s power? We know several things about them from the text. First, we know there are many of them, because it is many who are on the broad road to eternal death, as compared to the relative few who have found the narrow path to eternal life. Second, they claim the name of Christ. These are not Muslims, Buddhists, or atheists. These are those who would gladly say, “I am a Christian.”"

And to believe in God's Son doesn't mean Jesus is God as that will contradict other verses that God is One.
And the bible has other personalities that is also described as God's Sons. So now we have more than a dozen God's Sons. That makes it polytheism. Cannot be right? Thus everywhere in the bible when it says that, it means a metaphorical son.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who read the quran will know that we are not to quarrel about faith

Chapter (29) sūrat l-ʿankabūt (The Spider)​

Sahih International: And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him
Exactly. Now the conditional is to do it in a best way, to people of the book who commit injustice(polytheistic, idolatry, etc), believe in a common revelation which is that God is One.

I debate under these conditions.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The explanation on the page describes what I said.

"But who are these unfortunate people and how can they do miracles unless they are doing them by God’s power? We know several things about them from the text. First, we know there are many of them, because it is many who are on the broad road to eternal death, as compared to the relative few who have found the narrow path to eternal life. Second, they claim the name of Christ. These are not Muslims, Buddhists, or atheists. These are those who would gladly say, “I am a Christian.”"

And to believe in God's Son doesn't mean Jesus is God as that will contradict other verses that God is One.
And the bible has other personalities that is also described as God's Sons. So now we have more than a dozen God's Sons. That makes it polytheism. Cannot be right? Thus everywhere in the bible when it says that, it means a metaphorical son.
The article is about faith and doing God's work. To really believe in Jesus and not lip service. Something Mudslimes don't understand

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The article is about faith and doing God's work. To really believe in Jesus and not lip service. Something Mudslimes don't understand
And the verse describes christians who do good works in his name and will be chased away by Jesus when he comes back. Jesus says, I never knew you! (polytheists, pagans and idolators!)

In fact, there are christians who only believe in One God, has no statues and images in their churches, and believe Jesus as a messenger and messiah. Be that Christian!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the verse describes christians who do good works in his name and will be chased away by Jesus when he comes back. Jesus says, I never knew you! (polytheists, pagans and idolators!)

In fact, there are christians who only believe in One God, has no statues and images in their churches, and believe Jesus as a messenger and messiah. Be that Christian!
Nope that is not wat the verse is about...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wrong again. That verse specifically refers to people who do deeds in Jesus'name. Muslims don't do anything is Jesus' name.
That's you.
Don't moslems claim that Jesus was one of their 'prophets' and how much they 'love' Jesus? Many moslems claim that they do follow Jesus despite really hating Jesus' teachings and commandments.

Yup, so don't be surprised to see yourself burning in hell beside your pedophile of a 'prophet', muhammad.

I just posted the verse earlier. Are you reading selectively? I'll post again.

Didn't you just engage in selective reading when you silly quran mistook Mary for part of the Trinity? Your silly quran also mistook Mary as Mariam, sister of Aaron.

And what is the will of the father? Don't pray to idols. Don't be polytheists as the bible has said, "your lord is one".

Only the moslem quran said that the Trinity is 3.

Here's moslem engaging in idol worship and polytheism. You do know that the stone that you bow towards used to be a temple of arabian idols, don't you?

muslim-people-trying-to-reach-the-black-stone-on-kaaba-in-mecca.jpg

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Faith alone doesn't save you. Only God's grace will. Shall I quote your bible again?

You should read that verse again for yourself, instead of believing in some stupid crap that you can be saved by not eating pork and following a pedophile who don't even obey his own islamic laws.

Only retarded moslems claim that there are 3 gods. They follow a pedophile prophet who claimed in the corrupted quran that the Trinity consisted of 3 Gods - Father, Son and Mother Mary.

You quoting any Bible verses to show that there are 3 gods in Christianity?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Faith alone doesn't save you. Only God's grace will. Shall I quote your bible again?
“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast” (Ephesians 2:8–9)

Unlike in the mohammedan religion, you think you are saved by not eating pork or doing silly rituals earning your way to paradise.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... New middle Asia halal ayam coming to Gheyland Cheekon rice store.

Cik Syed, u happy?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of stupid Minister ? The ability to sell chicken rice justify thousands to come to Sickipoora to displace Sinkies. Sinkies truly fucked again.