• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pap showhand with reserves now

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
really? so what is the official number? Last I heard, pinky said he would NOT disclose for whatever reasons he didn't disclose.
He said gold is sg foreign reserves. As sg doesn't have natural resources, it only has gold, 222 tonnes of it :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the more informative ones is the last part (provided they are Real numbers)
Nirc
Vs
Health spendings
Vs
Defence spendings
Vs
Income Tax collected
Vs
Gst collected

Actually from here we can ownself have a brief idea of what is sg reserves amount ( provided the video is real numbers)
But as I said many are purely paper dollars and will vary according to lhl next moves.

But then I do not agree hdb can be part of reserves unless he want sinkie to fly kite in ecp.
The magician code here shall be :

Mas + Gic + temasek + gold + cpf + hdb + sla

222 tons of gold only about 16b sgd
Cpf sinkies savings I calculated probably have about 300b
Hdb I won't count as it doesn't make sense
Sla hard to count just give it 200b

400b + 400b + 300b + 16b + 300b + 200b = 1 trillion 600b :geek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you all really believe that the reserves are just confined to whatever's on this shitty little island? Think bigger. :cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you all really believe that the reserves are just confined to whatever's on this shitty little island? Think bigger. :cool:
I supposed those are already counted in gic and temasek.
Unless they have other hidden money overseas not reported then I also 没办法

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the more informative ones is the last part (provided they are Real numbers)
Nirc
Vs
Health spendings
Vs
Defence spendings
Vs
Income Tax collected
Vs
Gst collected

Actually from here we can ownself have a brief idea of what is sg reserves amount ( provided the video is real numbers)
But as I said many are purely paper dollars and will vary according to lhl next moves.

But then I do not agree hdb can be part of reserves unless he want sinkie to fly kite in ecp.

If sg reserve is really about 1.6 trillion, it means per sinkie capita is about 1.6t/3mil = sgd533k :geek:
Altogether now huat ah !

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow I'm very attracted to gold bars than stacks of cash.
He said 1 piece of cheese like that can buy a reused car in sg :geek:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nirc
Vs
Health spendings
Vs
Defence spendings
Vs
Income Tax collected
Vs
Gst collected

This is what you can guesstimate based on avail figures. There are alot of offshore places they stash it in which is invisible. Even that time the PANAMA leak, if one bothers to study the entities or names involved, there are more leads & hints there

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what you can guesstimate based on avail figures. There are alot of offshore places they stash it in which is invisible. Even that time the PANAMA leak, if one bothers to study the entities or names involved, there are more leads & hints there
Actually this is what I estimate based on what lhl said.
If I were to make my own estimation it is going to be hmm...much much lesser eg actually cpf side is constantly crossed over to temasek and gic means actually cpf maybe only about 10b or so and Total sg reserves could be something that sinkie would not be able to accept kind .

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say halimah this 6 years do nothing.
At least she went through 1 of the most difficult times during pandemic to approve the release of the reserves.

And BTW the chief economist of mti gin ugly sia.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something happened to the reserves. Propaganda machinery doing damage control now. But most Sinkies are too daft to recognize this. :cool:
Exactly what I felt. Working too hard with so many clips coming out just before the P.E & so afraid of not letting their own selected become the next P

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something happened to the reserves. Propaganda machinery doing damage control now. But most Sinkies are too daft to recognize this. :cool:
Hahaha FTX, failed investments and the vax mandate would have siphoned off a sizeable chunk. One world digitization would complete the heist. Afterall a one world Govt eliminates the concept of nationhood and citizenry. You own nothing and you will be happy as fuck

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look on the bright side, at least compared to neighbouring countries, the reserves are squandered through idiotic "meritocratic" management by paper qualifications. You could instead have the "kleptocracy" of those countries where the whole thing disappears instantly of slowly blundered away.
Temasek foundation giving away all our money for dubious intentions.

How many covid test kits did they overbuy and are have to dispose of now? No oversight as usual.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn.
Just give you a glimpse of the gold Singapore has. I don't know why and no they show it to ??

Has something happened to our reserve ??