• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pap showhand with reserves now

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say halimah this 6 years do nothing.
At least she went through 1 of the most difficult times during pandemic to approve the release of the reserves.

And BTW the chief economist of mti gin ugly sia.
She's hardly a figure or uniting figure. She's there to warm the seat.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pri role of president is to be sg ambassador .
I think they spent most of their time doing visits and hosting for visitors.
Is it a difficult job ? I'm not sure but I dislike this kind of role because need to keep giving speeches and 请 here 请 there, it's tiring act.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pri role of president is to be sg ambassador .
I think they spent most of their time doing visits and hosting for visitors.
Is it a difficult job ? I'm not sure but I dislike this kind of role because need to keep giving speeches and 请 here 请 there, it's tiring act.
Halimah made 12 visits during the 6 years .
I.e 2 visits every year
I.e 1 visit every 6 mths
:geek:
Halimah made her last visit in 2023 to Qatar and was welcomed by hundreds of camels in the guards of honour :geek:

Last edited: