• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP running dogs trying to silence me by zapping and zapping

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
See my negative points as those PAP running dogs try to silence me by zapping me to death.
But even with negative points I still can post to squeeze their balls and kick them in their perineums.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE.... A pot calling the kettle black!!!

Go and ask your coward buddy Eunuch Escher what he did in the past when he was out spoken by me.... Calling all his coward gang to zap me till i can no longer post further!!!

It was Leong and Kopiuncle that helped me to restore my points.... Till now, all your coward gang are still using the same tactic on me.... My red cards is so much more than my green!!!

Khedira

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess who up your points? I don't zap u even if u are a PAP supporter. The only people i zap are those really asking for it like steffychute and the PAP IB mole ShitFu and his clones. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess who up your points? I don't zap u even if u are a PAP supporter. The only people i zap are those really asking for it like steffychute and the PAP IB mole ShitFu and his clones. :biggrin:

I also tio zapped recently. You responsible?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Etf you talking abt profanitie5. If you worried can fark off from this forum.

SoleSurvivor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahaha damn song seeing the PAP IB pissed off...

PAP IB clones, like their masters in the real world, behaves the same way in internet forums. They don't own this forum, uses it for free yet calling for changes and how this forum should be managed. :biggrin:
They are more pissed today than any other day because of the increase in advertisers in this forum. :biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got power to zap people meh???:rolleyes:

Use your other nick post again...:biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was away and what i read here are nonsense from oppo knnb gangsters
fuck lah!

pap is the best
cpf is the best
singapore is the best

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was away and what i read here are nonsense from oppo knnb gangsters
fuck lah!

pap is the best
cpf is the best
singapore is the best

Many good christians use the phrase 'God Country Family' as their greatest loyalty/priorities...

Fucking fucktard traitor like you say pap cpf then Singapore....your loyalty same as your vile masters.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many good christians use the phrase 'God Country Family' as their greatest loyalty/priorities...

Fucking fucktard traitor like you say pap cpf then Singapore....your loyalty same as your vile masters.

aiyah narong
you and your vulval mouth never fail to impress the world
without the pap, where got country, without pap where got loyalty, without pap where got family

so pap must come first
country comes later
family is the core

without any good ruling government
the country will be in chaos
no people no family no peace
but disunity and chaos under heavens

go and read your history before you open your vulval mouth

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kamsia kamsia kamsia for the points that resurrect my finger tips and keyboard

PAP IB can bang balls and stick their fucking ugly faces below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowls and slurp up the diarrhea and dissolved tissue paper there