• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP MP Sitoh rudely assumed Singaporean Lady a Useless Maid

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any dark looking women is a serf and assumed work permit holder until proven otherwise

Screenshot_2020-07-03-17-58-27-865_com.android.chrome.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clowns like Sitoh, Victor and Murali, one look at their faces, you know there's this cunningness in them... Forget all this talk of these clowns so down to earth, so humble blah blah blah... It's just a desperate act to get voted into Parliament... Once shameless scums like them achieved their ultimate aim, you will see their true colours... This is a warning to the good people of Aljunied also.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the guy marries a low class race he should not blame others for this case of mistaken identity.

This happens all over the world. EG one of my high ranking army friends married a pinay and she was forever being stopped from entering places like Cricket club etc.

It's part and parcel of life. Get over it.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the guy marries a low class race he should not blame others for this case of mistaken identity.

This happens all over the world. EG one of my high ranking army friends married a pinay and she was forever being stopped from entering places like Cricket club etc.

It's part and parcel of life. Get over it.

What is sorely lacking is an apology. Basic human decency.

Obviously team PAP are majority ASSHOLES.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand why the black bitch was so angry. I even offered her fried chicken and watermelon and she yelled at me. Some sinkies are just so rude.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Any dark looking women is a serf and assumed work permit holder until proven otherwise

View attachment 85079

Sitoh Yih Pin should know better.

Wah lau you mean after SO LONG he has never had this problem and encountered flak for it? Should have kena before already.

Oh well good timing. Let this go viral and show how racist he is (actually many sinkies also same)