• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP kindergartens charge parents for being late

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best solution is to give errant parents a final warning. Your kid will be expelled from that kindergarten if you are still late from picking up your kid after repeated warnings.

Fine for what? So stupid. These parents will have a tougher time by going to a further kindergarten or realised that no kindergarten want to do their business.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAPCF kindergartens sprawls over most heartland neighbourhoods. My mom fetched me to and fro for the first three days of K1. For the rest of K1 and K2, I went to and fro by myself. Usually not returning home directly but went to playground to fly kite, shoot marbles or catch spiders with the bigger neighbourhood bros. :biggrin:

The teacher did protested to my parents that one of them must come and fetch. My dad asked her was she mad? My home was just two blocks away and I could walk. But that teacher was actually being nice and caring, that I could understand. I was always the special one after class, she'd keep nagging at me to go home directly and safely. I'd pretend yes, yes and turn a corner out of her sight and to the playground.