• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP ISP kept SLOWING the Sammyboy Connection !

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: Crosswindx (8 of 31)

17160.8 in reply to 17160.3

Bro,

Are you using IE8 ? If you are, downgrade it to IE7.

If you are using IE7, goto Control Panel / Add or remove program, remove all the Java. If you have Java 6 update 10 all the way to update 14, remove everyone of them.

After removing Java, restart your PC. After restarting your PC, visit www.java.com to download and install the latest verison of Java, Java version 6 Update 14. After installing it, try again.

I had this problem when I am using Singnet in the office. Fuckng Singnet monopolising all the business lines and broadband. However, when I am home, I have no such problem with Starhub.

My problem now is only accessing this site and SBF, all the banners and icons cannot be shown. Also when trying to enter a thread, it took looong time load up. Even in early morning where traffic are suppose to be low. :rolleyes:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My problem now is only accessing this site and SBF, all the banners and icons cannot be shown. Also when trying to enter a thread, it took looong time load up. Even in early morning where traffic are suppose to be low. :rolleyes:

You must be using sinknet.:rolleyes: You won't have this problem if you go wireless and mobile. :biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
no it's StarHum. :p I did what another guy said. Uninstall Java, upgrade IE and put java back...Now it's working good:wink:

Keep everything you want to store in posterity with an external hard disc. That way, anybody is welcome to fuck with your PC with a virus attack! Worst come to worse reformat!