• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP ISP kept SLOWING the Sammyboy Connection !

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has Sammyboy being attacked by PAP internet brigade ?

Has Sammyboy being attacked by PAP internet brigade ?

Cannot load properly and takes so long to load ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Has Sammyboy being attacked by PAP internet brigade ?

It's your ass!:rolleyes:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2cdlef.jpg

If all else fails, google it and u can still surf under "cached" but don't complain u are getting old news. :p

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh dear, perhaps it may a bad internet connection or perhaps there may be some problems with your computer?

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo::oIo::oIo::mad::mad::mad:

Sammyboy.Com is becoming unusable.

Only singsupplies.com still a little usable.

CCB PAP CCB FUCK YOU DEAD!

FUCK LEE KUAN YEW & FUCK PAP!

FUCK YOU ALL DEAD!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: Crosswindx (8 of 31)

17160.8 in reply to 17160.3

Bro,

Are you using IE8 ? If you are, downgrade it to IE7.

If you are using IE7, goto Control Panel / Add or remove program, remove all the Java. If you have Java 6 update 10 all the way to update 14, remove everyone of them.

After removing Java, restart your PC. After restarting your PC, visit www.java.com to download and install the latest verison of Java, Java version 6 Update 14. After installing it, try again.

I had this problem when I am using Singnet in the office. Fuckng Singnet monopolising all the business lines and broadband. However, when I am home, I have no such problem with Starhub.

The other day, that moronic HP C4180 went dead and I spent the whole day installing that fucked up HP inkjet and at the same time, I removed all the Java and reinstalled Java 6 update 14. After fixing the HP Printer, and reinstalling the Java, the WinShit PC seems to be behaving and working fine for the last 1 week or so.

Try it out and give me your feedback.

Options Reply

To: ÎÚÅ« (KUNTAKINTE) (9 of 31)

17160.9 in reply to 17160.8

I'm still on IE7, I am desperate enough for any advice to get me out of this ball crunching irritation. But please leave your handphone number again so that I can send the dirtest of SMSes if I end up with an unusable operating system! .... hahahah...just kidding!

Options Reply

To: Crosswindx (10 of 31)

17160.10 in reply to 17160.9

Hey Bro Kunta! Did as you'd suggested. Seems to load smoothly now...but let's see what it'll be like over the next few days! Thanks!

Options Reply

To: Crosswindx (11 of 31)

17160.11 in reply to 17160.9

Ok, try it out.

Just one more thing, after you have removed all the Java (Java 6 update 10, Java 6 update 11,Java 6 update 12, and so on), you may want to do a IE7 reset. This will reset your search engine, remove your history, cache, and so on. To reset, in IE7, goto Tools / Internet Options / Advanced / Reset.

The trouble is this, whenever there is a new Java, we just update, download, and install with "yes" or "next" to every fucking question. The Java piles up in the IE. Somehow removing them and update with the latest version seems to solve my problem.

Those fuckers at Micro$hit are bastards. They are trying to go their own ways and slowly trying to snub Java and trying their luck with their own version of "Java" so much so that Java support for IE is BAD !! IE8 is even worst. I can't even configure my old speedtouch modem with IE, I have to use Firefox.

Weeks ago, I was fuming because I wasted 1 day resolving that Horrible Product (HP) printer. Then came a fucking email from Micro$hit asking for feedback.... I fuck them hard and dead !! Guess what, I received an automatic reply to thank me for the feedback. Few days down the road, they kept coming back and asked for more. I just ignore them and put their domain as blacklist.

Options Reply

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

your site is really crappy, why goes down so easily and so often?
:biggrin:

There are no problems with the site. The problem lies between your ears.

If you don't like the site, don't log on. I'd be more than happy to see the last of you. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Are you using IE8 ? If you are, downgrade it to IE7.

If you are using IE7, goto Control Panel / Add or remove program, remove all the Java. If you have Java 6 update 10 all the way to update 14, remove everyone of them.

After removing Java, restart your PC. After restarting your PC, visit www.java.com to download and install the latest verison of Java, Java version 6 Update 14. After installing it, try again.

I have a much simpler solution.. Junk your Winshit piece of crap and get a Mac!:biggrin:

There are NO problems with the site via my ISP on my Mac. The server load factor < 2 even with 400 simultaneous users logged on. I checked with 2 guys using different ISPs and none of them have any problems either.

http://www.sammyboy.com and http://www.singsupplies.com both point to exactly the same server. Singsupplies is NOT a mirror. Those of you who have problems using one domain but not the other need to look at the piece of equipment sitting on their desks and do some troubleshooting. You can also try doing an IP lookup and connecting via the IP address to see whether the problem persists. Pinging the IP address could also reveal where the problem lies.

The theory that ISPs or the govt is "slowing down" the connection sounds absolutely ridiculous to me.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's your ass!:rolleyes:

Sam, you should consider a few sets of mirrors, if Apache & PHP is bottle-necked. I can offer you 1 or 2 (Apache + PH) mirrors. Clone your vBulletin scripts there & point some sub domains there or add some DNS A records over there. Link them to the same MySQL server so their contents are identical.

If your SQL server is the bottle neck then one way is to seperatedly host the SQL in a stronger server with lots of RAM. I think Sun Micro's servers are quite optimized for MySQL.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the people are still using IE, i thought the current trend is firefox , chrome and opera. They are more current.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 there is nothing wrong with using IE8 accessing the site. I tested it. Works fine.
That includes all the other browsers(FF, Chrome, etc.)
Speedwise it is also working fine, I have no problem with loading time from both my office and home
I use Singnet at home, the office network is via AT&T
If U are using Starhub Cable, that is likely to be your problem. Switch to one of the other ISPs

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not have this problem at all. If your comp. is running well with no problems then its likely to be your ISP's shared network heavy traffic during peak hours since i don't buy the shit of ''dedicated' networks. :eek:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am having the same problem at home since 3-4 days ago. All the banners and icons are not able to be show and it took long times to load a single thread.:rolleyes:

But I dun update any s/w during this period....