• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Is Destroying Singapore

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is not a human. The people who ran PAP 17 years ago is different from the people who run PAP currently. The transport minister 17 years ago is different from the current transport minister. You might as well blame the Chinese Communist Party for stranding your ancestors on sinkieland which resulted in your drama queen rant today.

When a person joins PAP, he agrees to abide by pap's values.

When a pap cadre stands for election under pap, he stands on pap's manifesto.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is not a human. The people who ran PAP 17 years ago is different from the people who run PAP currently. The transport minister 17 years ago is different from the current transport minister. You might as well blame the Chinese Communist Party for stranding your ancestors on sinkieland which resulted in your drama queen rant today.

I am happy with Singapore. I am fighting that SG doesnt get destroyed by pap.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am sure PAP's manifesto includes care for citizens. Scraping a less than usable LRT system and building a new one is part of that care. Just like when Lee Kuan Yew approved of it 17 years ago, the motive then is also to take good care of citizens' transportation needs.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure PAP's manifesto includes care for citizens. Scraping a less than usable LRT system and building a new one is part of that care. Just like when Lee Kuan Yew approved of it 17 years ago, the motive then is also to take good care of citizens' transportation needs.

When the pap approved the LRT, did it approve the LRT for only 20yrs usage?

LHL was the DPM at that time.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the pap approved the LRT, did it approve the LRT for only 20yrs usage?

LHL was the DPM at that time.

Can't you read the article on this thread? It says clearly that it's near "the end of its design life".

Commercial vehicles need to be scraped after 20 years of use. Many can't even last that long. Those that last longer than 15 years often do not have critical spare parts available if they "fall sick" in the last 2-3 years of their 20-year life span. The same thing applies to the LRT system, unless LTA designs and builds the whole system in sinkieland, and they have the expertise to produce the necessary spare parts for the system for "perpetuity".

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't you read the article on this thread? It says clearly that it's near "the end of its design life".

Commercial vehicles need to be scraped after 20 years of use. Many can't even last that long. Those that last longer than 15 years often do not have critical spare parts available if they "fall sick" in the last 2-3 years of their 20-year life span. The same thing applies to the LRT system, unless LTA designs and builds the whole system in sinkieland, and they have the expertise to produce the necessary spare parts for the system for "perpetuity".

Cant you tell that it is pap's propaganda? Do you believe that an elaborate LRT line is designed for 20yrs use?

Do you truly believe that the LRT will be obsolete in 2020?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is considering scrapping the Bukit Panjang LRT. That's wasteful!

How can an LRT line which is only 17years old be due for scrapping. Something is very wrong with the pap.

The London Tube is abt 150 years old and is still running well.

There's nothing wrong with the MRT or LRT. What is wrong is pap's way of running our MRT and LRT. Lack of proper maintenance

I hope Singaporeans will hold the new pap responsible for destroying what we have built over 50 years

What is the percentage of PAP voters in Bukit Panjang in the last GE? I have No complain.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the percentage of PAP voters in Bukit Panjang in the last GE? I have No complain.

If pap can get away with scrapping BP LRT, it will embolden them to go and destroy more key infrastructure.

So we must stop the pap

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cant you tell that it is pap's propaganda? Do you believe that an elaborate LRT line is designed for 20yrs use?

Do you truly believe that the LRT will be obsolete in 2020?

Yes. I believe it, unless Temasick buys over Bombardier and force it to continue to sell the spare parts for the LRT at cost price. Did you know that the more obsolete your commercial vehicle is, the higher the price for their spare parts?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I believe it, unless Temasick buys over Bombardier and force it to continue to sell the spare parts for the LRT at cost price. Did you know that the more obsolete your commercial vehicle is, the higher the price for their spare parts?

the London Tube is 150yrs old. no spare nor costs issues. why didnt pap use best practices?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

if LRT is designed for only 20yrs, how abt mrt lines?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What destroy? Who want to take over you tell me? Who? Even Thurman think no hope lor. It takes someone brave, someone bold to hold on while the world crashes down around them. No blame please, we're singaporeans.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What destroy? Who want to take over you tell me? Who? Even Thurman think no hope lor. It takes someone brace, someone bold to hold on while the world crashes down around them. No blame please, we're singaporeans.

PAP wants Singaporeans not to adopt a blame culture. PAP says: "No blame pap, please"

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the London Tube is 150yrs old. no spare nor costs issues. why didnt pap use best practices?

I believe the London Tube is constantly replacing their trains with new ones. They do have spare parts cost issues.

if LRT is designed for only 20yrs, how abt mrt lines?

Read the article again. Only option 2 says to demolish the whole track and stations, which is very unlikely. Most likely they are going to replace the trains with new ones, maybe from a different manufacturer.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the London Tube is constantly replacing their trains with new ones. They do have spare parts cost issues.

Read the article again. Only option 2 says to demolish the whole track and stations, which is very unlikely. Most likely they are going to replace the trains with new ones, maybe from a different manufacturer.

They are pushing out all the options to test Singaporeans' response. if we are too meek, the pap will choose the option that will benefit it most at the expense of tax payers. Let us give them a robust response and call their bluff

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are pushing out all the options to test Singaporeans' response. if we are too meek, the pap will choose the option that will benefit it most at the expense of tax payers. Let us give them a robust response and call their bluff

So much talk ....what are the actions available to tax payers to provide a robust response? Any specific examples?

If not it is just empty talk, kpkb.:(

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

duh. who doesn't know that? it's like saying every animal needs to eat and shit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I admire the PAP for their decisive leadership. Only the best have the balls to cut losses when necessary. If CSJ or LTK were in charge the problems would be allowed to fester forever.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
WbV7YmC.jpg