• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP grassroot leader lecture sinkies for bullying foreigners

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the hell appointed you as the grammar nazi of this forum?

This forum is for light hearted discussions and participants should be able to communicate without being expected to cross every "t" and dot every "i".

If you want to teach English, find a school or college that'll offer you a job.:rolleyes:

Participants in an English forum should write legibly.

I don't give two hoots about careless mistakes, but when a Mandarin speaking poster writes so poorly that I cannot understand him, and when the majority of posters are like this, I feel morally obliged to step in to stop the spread of Evil Communism and to promote the Great Western Culture.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This isn't an ENGLISH forum. It's a Singaporean forum for Sinkies from all walks of life and from all racial, religious and educational backgrounds. You can't expect every single member to converse in the Queen's English.

Take your pompous bullshit somewhere else.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't give two hoots about careless mistakes, but when a Mandarin speaking poster writes so poorly that I cannot understand him, and when the majority of posters are like this, I feel morally obliged to step in to stop the spread of Evil Communism and to promote the Great Western Culture.

What do we have here? A cheebye mouth with a plastic cunt. Do you feel morally obliged to help me with my erection? What I need is your cheebye mouth clamped over my hard dick!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This isn't an ENGLISH forum. It's a Singaporean forum for Sinkies from all walks of life and from all racial, religious and educational backgrounds. You can't expect every single member to converse in the Queen's English.

You mean I can write, the way the natives talk, "what talk you, one"??

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal

The 'Queen's English' refers to an upper class accent. Written English is just English, you either write it legibly, or like the majority of Mandarin speaking gangsters in your forum, you don't.

How did you manage to call yourself 'Singlish exterminator' again?

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do we have here? A cheebye mouth with a plastic cunt. Do you feel morally obliged to help me with my erection? What I need is your cheebye mouth clamped over my hard dick!

Try the Geylang girls...you filthy Mandarin speaking disgusting Buddhist Fengshui believing cheating lying gangster.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 'Queen's English' refers to an upper class accent. Written English is just English, you either write it legibly, or like the majority of Mandarin speaking gangsters in your forum, you don't.

I love to fuck plastic cunts like yours mrssmith. collect inglish or not?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dun pray pray..wait later ah sam ban you..he vely angry you know..kuehehehe

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why did English become English as we know today? Through evolution. Heck, 20 years ago, facebook is not even recognised as a word. So who is to say, tomorrow a misspelled word will be listed in Oxford English Dictionary?

I read Shakespeare, some of the words he used are not even used today - like thou, thee.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;W_is3mZuQvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_is3mZuQvw[/video]

[video=youtube;V7t6W1Hdcqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7t6W1Hdcqg&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

You damn fail as English teacher. Legibly refers to handwriting, not typing. In handwriting, you can be completely correct in grammar and spelling but write illegibly. Writing in Roman alphabet doesn't mean English only.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yucks, yet another skinny illiterate disgusting dull herbal tea drinking paper burning Mandarin speaking Buddhist cunt who cannot write legibly!

Why u only like American cocks. My chinky 6.5 incher can still let you deep throat. They say once you go chink, you'll never need another drink! By the way collect inglish or not?