• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP grassroot leader lecture sinkies for bullying foreigners

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be this face
he is a ex-malaysian ah? why farming at malaysia?
222194_201360219904916_100000928190596_564478_4400961_n.jpg

224385_207828679258070_100000928190596_607436_1320999_n.jpg

225321_207829499257988_100000928190596_607456_6007098_n.jpg

229217_207829892591282_100000928190596_607460_328686_n.jpg

225947_207830289257909_100000928190596_607464_2946694_n.jpg

231152_207830772591194_100000928190596_607472_4939676_n.jpg

225169_207833429257595_100000928190596_607512_57073_n.jpg

Stephen Tan thinks Singaporeans are 'bullying' pinoy 'FT' Rachelle Beguia
Time to reflect upon ourselves instead of targeting foreigners
August 15th, 2011 | Author: Contributions

Less than a month after a student from China was wrongly persecuted for offences he never committed, another foreigner has fallen victim to the xenophobic mob.

All Ms Rachelle Beguia did was to state the ugly truth and she had cyber-hooligans prying open her private life and spilling the details out for the mobsters to flame and defame.

Poor Rachelle must be wondering if she is working in Singapore or some Third World countries.

As a Singaporean who belonged to the majority – the patriotic 60 percent of the population, I urged Ms Rachelle not to be intimidated by the vocal minority of netizens hiding behind the veil of anonymity and spewing hatred on TOC and TRE.

What she said is not entirely wrong – that if Singaporeans are indeed that capable, their jobs will not be snatched away by foreigners.

I run a company and I have a fair share of unpleasant experiences with Singaporeans who cannot make it.

Two months ago, I put up an advertisement hiring two administrative staff – 9 out of 10 applicants are foreigners.

Only three Singaporeans turned up for the interview and they balked at the pay and working hours which is quite standard for the current market.

One eventually took up the job, but quitted after a week. She did not even bother to hand in a resignation letter and simply went missing in action.

In end, I have to hire one Filipino and Indian who have performed remarkably well so far.

You see, the problem does not lie with foreigners, but Singaporeans. There is no point blaming them for your own incompetency.

Many asked me on TR Facebook why I did not hire Singaporeans. I told them if I have to wait for months to hire two administrative staff, my company will have to fold up.

You have to be in the position of a boss to understand how SMEs are struggling to find the right persons to fill the positions given the high turnover nowdays.

Foreigners are more reliable than Singaporeans. We sign them on a two year work permit and they will never dare to leave halfway. Hire Singaporeans for OJT and chances are, they will leave after a month or two.

So Singaporeans, please take a look at yourselves in the mirror before venting your venom at innocent foreigners like Ms Rachelle.

I have written in to the National Heart Center to call them not to succumb to pressure from a minority of losers and terminate the contract of Ms Rachelle.

As a Singaporean, I am deeply ashamed of the ungracious and childish behavior displayed by some Singaporeans online which give our nation a bad name.

Stop blaming your own incompetency on others. If you have so much time to troll on the internet, why not go and take up a proper job. Get real, the world does not owe you a living! Wake up or get prepared to be ship out!

Stephen Tan

* The writer runs his own company and is a PAP member and grassroots leader of a constituency in the western part of Singapore for more than 10 years. He is an active contributor on TRE Facebook

http://www.temasekreview.net/2011/0...on-ourselves-instead-of-targeting-foreigners/

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners who turn Singaporeans and align themselves to PAP all have a certain type of arrogance. This farmhouse dog can fark off back to his country. YOU FORGOT TO TELL HIM, WE GREW HERE, HE FLEW HERE.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
this dog simply talk cock! the main sega is tis foreign thrash show no respect to the local people, u can't find that happen in any other country. this is PLAIN SIMPLE RESPECT! and this dog think his company big fuck, surely pay peanut for staff and yet demand local to work for it!

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at that CB face reminds me of those BS people that know how to talk only and can't work and later blame everybody for not doing what he cannot do.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Only three Singaporeans turned up for the interview and they balked at the pay and working hours which is quite standard for the current market."

Who knows what is the so called standard pay and working hours?! That is the problem with no minimum wage policy, the standard gets depressed by foreigners.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Foreigners are more reliable than Singaporeans. We sign them on a two year work permit and they will never dare to leave halfway. Hire Singaporeans for OJT and chances are, they will leave after a month..."

That explains why FT stay...."never dare to leave halfway"....all because of work permit rule!

Pay Singaporeans on true market rates with basic minimum pay and see how many Singaporeans work well.....look along the roadside in Canada....most working there are "whites"...not cheap labourers from India. We have the basic minimum wages, stupid.

By the way, has this Malaysian-turned-Singaporean ever served N.S. His photos of soiling his hards in the farm are to prove that he is tough......shit it is nothing comparing to our jungle training in N.S.!

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Foreigners are more reliable than Singaporeans. We sign them on a two year work permit and they will never dare to leave halfway. Hire Singaporeans for OJT and chances are, they will leave after a month..."

Kana sai...then don't bond them and see whether they'll stay...furthermore don't forget most foreigners paid huge agent fee to come here....u think they'll leave after a month...pea brain! :mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical new citizen bastards them all... sucking the balls of their PAP masters so soon after receiving their Pink ICs... Fuckin kampong peasant who made it good in Spore... What's your fuckin army unit during NS, Stephen Tan..??? Cmon, fuckin tell us leh... Bastard claiming 60% are patriotic... And you the PAP dog will be the first to return back to your Malaysia kampong when Spore are in shit..!!!

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be this face
he is a ex-malaysian ah? why farming at malaysia?
222194_201360219904916_100000928190596_564478_4400961_n.jpg

224385_207828679258070_100000928190596_607436_1320999_n.jpg

225321_207829499257988_100000928190596_607456_6007098_n.jpg

229217_207829892591282_100000928190596_607460_328686_n.jpg

225947_207830289257909_100000928190596_607464_2946694_n.jpg

231152_207830772591194_100000928190596_607472_4939676_n.jpg

225169_207833429257595_100000928190596_607512_57073_n.jpg

Stephen Tan thinks Singaporeans are 'bullying' pinoy 'FT' Rachelle Beguia
Time to reflect upon ourselves instead of targeting foreigners
August 15th, 2011 | Author: Contributions

Less than a month after a student from China was wrongly persecuted for offences he never committed, another foreigner has fallen victim to the xenophobic mob.

All Ms Rachelle Beguia did was to state the ugly truth and she had cyber-hooligans prying open her private life and spilling the details out for the mobsters to flame and defame.

Poor Rachelle must be wondering if she is working in Singapore or some Third World countries.

As a Singaporean who belonged to the majority – the patriotic 60 percent of the population, I urged Ms Rachelle not to be intimidated by the vocal minority of netizens hiding behind the veil of anonymity and spewing hatred on TOC and TRE.

What she said is not entirely wrong – that if Singaporeans are indeed that capable, their jobs will not be snatched away by foreigners.

I run a company and I have a fair share of unpleasant experiences with Singaporeans who cannot make it.

Two months ago, I put up an advertisement hiring two administrative staff – 9 out of 10 applicants are foreigners.

Only three Singaporeans turned up for the interview and they balked at the pay and working hours which is quite standard for the current market.

One eventually took up the job, but quitted after a week. She did not even bother to hand in a resignation letter and simply went missing in action.

In end, I have to hire one Filipino and Indian who have performed remarkably well so far.

You see, the problem does not lie with foreigners, but Singaporeans. There is no point blaming them for your own incompetency.

Many asked me on TR Facebook why I did not hire Singaporeans. I told them if I have to wait for months to hire two administrative staff, my company will have to fold up.

You have to be in the position of a boss to understand how SMEs are struggling to find the right persons to fill the positions given the high turnover nowdays.

Foreigners are more reliable than Singaporeans. We sign them on a two year work permit and they will never dare to leave halfway. Hire Singaporeans for OJT and chances are, they will leave after a month or two.

So Singaporeans, please take a look at yourselves in the mirror before venting your venom at innocent foreigners like Ms Rachelle.

I have written in to the National Heart Center to call them not to succumb to pressure from a minority of losers and terminate the contract of Ms Rachelle.

As a Singaporean, I am deeply ashamed of the ungracious and childish behavior displayed by some Singaporeans online which give our nation a bad name.

Stop blaming your own incompetency on others. If you have so much time to troll on the internet, why not go and take up a proper job. Get real, the world does not owe you a living! Wake up or get prepared to be ship out!

Stephen Tan

* The writer runs his own company and is a PAP member and grassroots leader of a constituency in the western part of Singapore for more than 10 years. He is an active contributor on TRE Facebook

http://www.temasekreview.net/2011/0...on-ourselves-instead-of-targeting-foreigners/

WAT?? i'm a singaporean & i work 7 years in the same company never take 1 day MC (i think it's world record) only once i took no pay leave ... never been late too

WTF probably his company cannot make it should relocate to india or africa lots of FT there haha :biggrin:

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot should just fuck off and run his company in a third world country if he wants to pay third world wages to third world labour. :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stepehen Tan, let us be hones, you cannot make it in Malaysia, you came here, if that was a son, you are carrying; you would making an exit to Malaysia.
The pay that you are offering can barely help pay, your matser's salary & the worker have to struggle to get to work.

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your topic should read:

PAP grassroot leader lectures Sinkies for bullying foreigners.

Leader is singular, hence, lectures.

Your English is really poor. How did you even graduate from Primary school? Oh sorry, sensitive question....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your topic should read:

PAP grassroot leader lectures Sinkies for bullying foreigners.

Leader is singular, hence, lectures.

Your English is really poor. How did you even graduate from Primary school? Oh sorry, sensitive question....

mrssmith...technically it should be cyber-bullying right? It is not bullying because it is not in real-life, just in cyberspace.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Who the hell appointed you as the grammar nazi of this forum?

This forum is for light hearted discussions and participants should be able to communicate without being expected to cross every "t" and dot every "i".

If you want to teach English, find a school or college that'll offer you a job.:rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the hell appointed you as the grammar nazi of this forum?

This forum is for light hearted discussions and participants should be able to communicate without being expected to cross every "t" and dot every "i".

If you want to teach English, find a school or college that'll offer you a job.:rolleyes:

sam-gor...he/she is just following your fine example of advice vs advise...LOL