• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP dog wants to parachute into KL & chop off Dr M's head!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
x8BXGiy.png

https://tinyurI.com/ybobhlhe

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This guy is a potential terrorist. ISD should lock him up and rehabilitate his brain (if he has one). Lol :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
pen is mightier than sword okay? Look what John Wick with a little fucking pencil.....
But he's no John Wick. He's more likely to trip and stab himself with that rusty bayonet than inflicting harm on anyone. Another dumbfuck, misguided sinkie. A 70%er for sure.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
see....another example of how dangerous the fap is.. no wonder amos wanted political asylum

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
he probably misdeploy his chute with the tip of petronas tower up his ass

Nice try though. I don't like that fucker Tun M either

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lin RongXiang more dog than topdog JohnTan, Calvin Cheng and Jason Chua put together. the dumb gets dumber

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody reported him to the police? Some kid insulted you know who...they were so quick to make police report...one jiuhui kia PR even punched the kid...this kind of threat that will cuts across borders & create disharmony....none of the PAP people, made a police report..??

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This specky thinks he is a commando and a martyr for the nation. I think he can be air-dropped straight into IMH!:roflmao:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why sinkies hate dr m. He makes sinkies look phenomenal in comparison. Another few more years and malaysia will be turned into a failed state. I am betting a quarrel between dr m and china soon due to excessive cost of building the east coast railway, which has a hefty RM25 bil cancellation penalty.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SInkees have been told all their lives that they are the best by the PAP. A few wakes up and realize the con job and deviate from the path that the PAP wants all sinkees to follow. Most don't and this guy is one of them.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy...someone CSI-ed his shit out. From AJC........born in 1981. Even address also got lol

https://tinyurI.com/ybobhlhe

jugF8bp.png

9c4HhRh.png