• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP candidates for Aljunied GRC do not look smart. They got that kind of gong-gong look 傻傻的脸

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP keling probably has thinning hair now, but back in his younger days he probably looked like a cool Jap hooligan.

e946ba822a780fa6d9ce6c58dbdbc177.jpg
Funny-Mohawk-Haircuts-For-Men1.jpg

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
these are expendables...

Rambo 2 movie meaning of Expendable...........you are invited to a party and you don't show up and it doesn't really matter.

these 2 should not even bother showing up.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore

Son of former minister wants to give back to society
Son of former minister wants to give back to society
Mr Chua Eng Leong. Photo: Ernest Chua
Mr Chua Eng Leong. Photo: Ernest Chua

Follow TODAY on WhatsApp

By Joy Fang
Published August 29, 2015
Updated August 29, 2015
SINGAPORE — Mr Chua Eng Leong, the son of former Cabinet Minister Chua Sian Chin, describes himself as “born PAP”.

At the age of five or six, he would follow his father on his community visits. On Sundays, they would go to his constituency, and Mr Chua, 44, still recalls the baby shows held there.

But he did not join the party until after the 2001 General Election. He was 30 and his eldest son had just been born.

“That was when I needed to come forward and do something constructive and give back to society,” Mr Chua said.

By then, his father, who passed away last year at age 81, was suffering from dementia, and Mr Chua could not turn to him for advice.

“If he were to give me advice, it is to listen to the people and help all the people — not only in my constituency, but in Singapore,” he said. “My father was very (magnanimous) about it, and he wanted his help to reach as many needy people as possible.”

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree that average sinkie is ugly but I find the average Burmese men to be worse. The women is OK.
However look itself isn't everything.
I find well educated Burmese to be very professional at their work besides being friendly. I welcome them wholeheartedly instead of ceca when comes to rice bowl theft.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
However look itself isn't everything.
I find well educated Burmese to be very professional at their work besides being friendly. I welcome them wholeheartedly instead of ceca when comes to rice bowl theft.
anyone has to be better than Ceca. Big egos but utter stupidity and dishonesty